WCD Indore vacancies 2017
Women and Child Development Department, Indore has circulated WCD Indore Recruitment 2017 Notification for the Year 2017-18. Willing women candidates can apply offline from 14th November 2017. The Last date to apply for These job openings to submit your application forms for WCD Indore vacancies 2017 is 5th December 2017. Therefore, complete your WCD Indore application process soon and be a part of WCD Indore Vacancy 2017. To Know for further details, Please visit about WCD Recruitment, scroll down till the end of this page.
WCD Indore Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Women and Child Development Department, Indore|
|Post Name||Case Worker, Helper, Care Taker and Security Guard & Other vacancies|
|Starting date to apply||14-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||05-12-2017|
|Job Category||MP Government vacancies|
|Location of the Job Location||Indore, Madhya Pradesh|
|official website of the organisation||indore.nic.in|
WCD Indore vacancies 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|4.||Security Guard/Night Guard.||03|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Women and Child Development Department Recruitment 2017
All the Candidates who are willing to appear for WCD Indore Recruitment 2017 Notification must meet following eligibility,
- Case Worker: Must have minimum 3 years of work experience in relevant discipline.
Refer Official Notification for for further details, Please visit.
Personnel Selection Process:
- Case Worker: Rs.13,100/-.
Check Official Notification fro for further details, Please visit.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies:
- At first, visit WCD Indore Website @ indore.nic.in
- On the main page, search for the desired notification.
- Read the Official notification properly.
- If you are intrested, Start filling the application from.
- Fill in your name, DOB, age and other details.
- Paste photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Pay Application Fee.
- Submit the application form before 05-12-2017 to the postal address provided below.
The District Women Empowerment Officer,
District Indore, Address – Above Bank of Baroda,
7 – 8 Prathu Nagar, Annapurna Main Road,
Indore (0731-2792100, 4038228).
Other Links to Consider: