Rashtriya Ispat Nigam Limited Visakhapatnam Steel Plant (RINL-VSP) Also known as Vizag Steel, has issued the admit card for Junior Trainee (JT) selection test 2017-18. VSP Junior Trainee recruitment was advertised in May 2017 for various streams through Advt No 03/2017.
The release date for VSP JT Admit Card is 3rd July 2017. Now, the written test for RINL-VSP Junior Trainee posts will be conducted as per the following schedule:
- Exam Date for Vizag Steel Junior Trainee:- 9th July 2017 (Sunday)
- Exam Timing: 10:00 AM to 12:30 Noon.
- Reporting Time: 9:00 AM
The Exam for VSP MT to be held on July 09, 2017. The written test to be commenced at test centres in Vijayawada, Visakhapatnam, Hyderabad, Chennai, Delhi, Kolkata and Mumbai. These venues have been elected to conduct test for Junior Trainee written test.
Stream wise list of eligible candidates will be issued by www.vizagsteel.com under “Careers” section of the website. Only those candidates will be allowed to take part in the VSP exam whose names is listed in the official lists.
RINL-VSP JT Admit Card 2017 www.vizagsteel.com
Latest Note: The Management Trainee and JMO Exam held on 25 June 2017 has been cancelled. New MT Exam Date & Admit Card shall be notified in the upcoming weeks.
Now hall tickets Or New Admit Cards and list of accepted applicants has been uploaded by the Vizag Steel examination authority.
Facility Of Downloading the Vizag Steel Admit Card will Be given To Applicants one week before the date of examination.
Note: Candidates are advised to retain 5 Passport Sized photos separately at the time of the written exam and the interview. If the photographs mismatch at the time of exam & interview, the candidate will be marked as failed.
Vizag Steel JT Exam Pattern 2017
- The Test will consist only the objective type questions which surely shall be in M.C.Q nature.
- Questions should be available from General Awareness, Numerical Ability/Aptitude, General English, Data-Interpretation, Verbal and Non-Verbal Reasoning and a separate question paper for each stream.
- Maximum questions must be trade relevant i.e particular questions for the graduation/diploma stream. This bilingual examination will be available English & Hindi.
- Duration of the written exam is 150 Minutes.
- In last, the interview to be conducted for the qualifiers of the written test.
For official updates and notices, kindly go through the VSP web portal: www.vizagsteel.com