UPSC Recruitment 2017
Good opportunity for the Engineering passed candidates to get the govt vacancies in various departments like Indian Railway Service, Indian Ordnance Factories, Survey of India, Indian Defence Service etc. For that the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has published an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may go through it and then may apply accordingly. The UPSC is going to conduct the Engineering Services Examination 2017 for that it invites online applications from the intrested candidates through official website i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
Engineering Services Exam Application Form 2017
Those who are looking for Govt vacancies after Engineering Degree must apply for the UPSC Recruitment 2017 for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 to fill up 440 vacant vacancies. The starting and closing date to submit the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 is 28th September 2016 and 26th October 2016 respectively. Other important details of UPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 are given below like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
UPSC Engineering Service Exam Notification 2017
- Advt. No. : 01/2017‐ENGG.
- Name of Govt Organization:- Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
- Name of Examination:- Engineering Services Examination 2017
- Total No. of vacancies:- 440
- Location of the posting:- Uttar Pradesh (U.P.)
|Sr. No||Name of Category|
|4||Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering|
UPSC Engineering Service Exam Details 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age limit should be between 21 to 30 years as on 1st January 2017.
Note:- The reserved category candidates may avail the benefit of upper age relaxation as per policies.
Those who have completed Engineering Degree i.e. B.Tech / B.E. in the relevant stream from the recognized institutes are intrested to apply for the Engineering Services Examination 2017.
To complete the online registration, applicants are mandatory to deposit eh given below an application fee amount through either Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card OR by cash in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI).
- For SC/ST/PH/Women candidates:- Exempted (No Fee)
- For All Others candidates:- Rs.200/-
Mode of Selection:-
Those who have applied for the UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2017 will have to appear in the given below tests for selection-
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the Engineering Service Examination 2017
Steps to submit the online application form-
- Go to the official website of Union Public Service Commission i.e. www.upsc.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Engineering Service Examination 2017” against Advt. No. : 01/2017‐ENGG.
- Start to fill the application form with basic details of applicant like Name, Address, Date of Birth, Academic career details etc.
- Deposit the fee amount as described above.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature properly.
- At last, submit the form online and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 28-September-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration:- 26-October-2016
- UPSC Recruitment 2017
- Engineering Services Exam Application Form 2017
- UPSC Engineering Service Exam Notification 2017
- UPSC Engineering Service Exam Details 2017
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the Engineering Service Examination 2017
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-
- Share It