UPPSC Recruitment 2017: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Have Published a UPPSC recruitment Notification for 765 Vacancy recruitment of Lecturer & Professor. Candidates can Apply Online UPPSC Vacancy 2017 from official website of the organisation @ uppsc.up.nic.in. Aspirants can submit an application on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings i.e. 24th November 2017. You can check the other details of UPPSC Lecturer Recruitment 2017 below in this post such as Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Important Dates Of Notification, Application Process, Application Fee, Personnel Selection Process, Admit Card, Result, Etc.
About UPPSC: The Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission which is also known as UPPSC established on April 1st, 1937 in India. UPPSC was created by the Constitution of India under Articles 315 to 323 by the central government. UPPSC takes the complete civil service exam for the Personnel Selection of several recruitment in Uttar Pradesh State. Its primary function is to recruit candidates for various positions in the government departments of the state. Uttar Pradesh government regulates UPPSC.
UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017:
The UPPSC Have Published the UPPSC recruitment Notification 2017 for 765 Lecturer & Professor recruitment. Candidates who are looking for the latest teaching recruitment those can apply for UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017. You need to check the complete information before filling the application form. Candidates have to register by online mode on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings i.e. 24th November 2017.
UPPSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of Organization: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of recruitment: Lecturer, Professor
- No of recruitment: 765
- Application Mode: online
- official website of the organisation: uppsc.up.nic.in
- Location of the Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Latest Update (25.10.2017): The Uttar Pradesh PSC Have Published a notification for 765 Lecturer, Professor recruitment. Interested candidates can submit the Online UPPSC Vacancy 2017 Application form till Last date to apply for These job openings i.e. 24th November 2017.
Uttar Pradesh PSC Recruitment 2017 Post Wise Details:
|Post Name||No. of recruitment|
UPPSC Vacancy 2017 Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies:
Required Education: Aspirants need to have a post graduation degree from the recognized university of education in relevant filed. For for further details, Please visit refer official notification.
Age Limit: The age of applicants should be between 21 to 45 years on the Last date to apply for These job openings to apply. Age relaxation for the reserved category candidates will be provided according to the recruitment rules.
Important Dates Of Notification:
- Date of Official Notification: 24th October 2017
- Online Application Starting date: 24th October 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for pay fee: 21st November 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for Submit Application: 24th November 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for submitting hard copy of application: 01st December 2017
UPPSC Recruitment 2017, 765 Lecturer, Professor recruitment Apply Online:
Aspirants who have been meeting the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies those can apply for UPPSC Lecturer, Professor Recruitment 2017 from the official website of the organisation. Candidates need to make the online UPPSC Vacancy Registration before filling the application by valid email & Mobile Number. Aspirants need to upload the scan copies of documents in form so keep ready them. Candidates can go through the below-given steps for Submit UPPSC Recruitment Application Form 2017:
- Visit official website of the organisation @ uppsc.up.nic.in
- Search the Online UPPSC Recruitment Application form link on home page and open it.
- Read the instructions and start to fill application.
- Fill complete form by correct data.
- Upload the scan copies of asked documents.
- Recheck form and hit on submit key.
- Take a copy of applied form and pay fee.
Application Fee: Aspirants can pay the application fee by online mode of payments by debit card, credit card & net Banking according to the category.
- UR/ OBC Category: Rs. 125/-
- ST/ ST Category: Rs. 65/-
- PWD Category: Rs, 25/-
- EXSM/ Women: Nil
Personnel Selection Process: Candidates will get the Personnel Selection by performance in written examination and interview round. You have to make the make the minimum score in the exam equal to the cutoff marks.
Admit Card: The UPPSC Exam Admit Card 2017 will be provided online on the official website of the organisation before 2 weeks the exam date. Aspirants can collect it by registered id and password. The call letter of the exam will be provided only for the intrested candidates who will submit the application on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings.
Result: The UPPSC result 2017 will be released online on the official website of the organisation soon after complete the Personnel Selection process. Candidates will get the merit list of the exam by name & roll number of the examination.
UPPSC Vacancy 2017:
We have provided here all details of UPPSC Recruitment 2017 and we hope it will be helpful for you. Aspirants can submit an application for Lecturer, Professor recruitment on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings. If you have any questions Related to UPPSC Vacancy 2017 then ask us by comment our experts will reply you as soon as possible.
UPPSC Recruitment 2017: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to conduct Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination- 2017. The Commission has invited applications for UPPSC recruitment 2017 for filling of 251 vacant recruitment through Combined State/Upper Subordinate Services Examination. Candidates are advised to Apply Online for UPPSC Combined State Service exam 2017 through the official website of the organisation @uppsc.up.nic.in. The Last date to apply for These job openings to apply for the Uttar Pradesh PSC recruitment is 27th March 2017. For for further details, Please visit such as Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Personnel Selection process, etc. are given below.
- Organization name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of the recruitment: Combined State/ Upper Subordinate Services Examination-2017
- Number of seats: 251
- official website of the organisation: @uppsc.up.nic.in
- Pay Scale: Rs. 9300-34800/- OR Rs.15600-39100/- + Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- OR Rs.5400/-
- Application Mode: Online
- Location: Uttar Pradesh
UPPSC recruitment Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies:
- Required Education: Candidate must have Bachelor degree from any well-recognized university/ board or equivalent qualification up to the Last date to apply for These job openings 27-03-2017.
- Age Limit: Candidates age should have the minimum age of 21 and maximum age of 40 years as on 1/07/2017.
Important Dates Of Notification:
- Starting date for application: 22nd Feb 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings to Submit Online Application Form: 27th March 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration: 22nd March 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for Examination Fee: 22nd March 2017
UPPSC Recruitment 2017, Upper Subordinate /Combined State Service Exam Apply Online:
Interested applicants can apply for UPPSC Upper Subordinate Vacancy 2017 by online mode through the official website of the organisation. Applicants must upload the relevant documents along with application form. Applicants must read the detailed UPPSC Notification 2017 carefully before applying. Also, you must keep in mind the Last date to apply for These job openings to apply. Here we are providing some steps for candidates to apply in an easy way.
Steps to Apply UPPSC State Service Exam 2017:
- Firstly, visit the official site @uppsc.up.nic.in.
- Click on the UPPSC Recruitment link in the news section.
- Fill the accurate details in UPPSC Online Application form.
- Pay application fee through online process.
- Click on Submit application form button.
- Take the printout of the application form for future references.
Application Fees: Applicants must pay the application fee through the E-challan. Any other mode will not accept rather than E-Challan. The Fee details for categories wise is as follows.
- For candidates of General: Rs. 125/-
- For candidates of OBC: Rs. 125/-
- For candidates of SC/ ST: Rs. 65/-
- For Handicapped candidates: Rs. 25/-
UPPSC Exam Pattern- State Service Exam Schedule:
The Competitive examination comprise three successive stages i.e. (I) Preliminary Examination (Objective Type & Multiple Choice). 2- Main Examination (Conventional type i.e Written examination). 3- Viva-Voce (Personality Test).
UPPSC Preliminary Examination:
The prelims exam will consist of two compulsory papers of which answer sheet be on OMR Sheets. The papers shall be 200 marks each and of two hours duration. Both the papers shall be objective type & multiple choice in which there shall be 150-100 questions respectively. The timing of paper-I will be from 9.30 to 11.30 am and paper-II from 2.30 to 4.30 pm.
Note: Paper-II of the Preliminary Examination will be a qualifying paper with minimum qualifying marks fixed at 33%. (2) It is mandatory for the Candidates to appear in both the papers of Preliminary Examination for the purpose of evaluation. Therefore a candidate will be disqualified in case he does not appear in both in papers. (3) The merit of the Candidates will be determined on the basis of marks obtained in Paper-I of the Preliminary Examination.
Subjects for the Main (Written) Examination: The Written examination will consist of the following compulsory and optional subjects. The candidates have to select any two subjects from the list of optional subjects for main examination. Each optional subject will consist of two papers.
|Subject Name||Total Marks|
|General Hindi||150 Marks|
|General Studies (Paper-I)||200 Marks|
|General Studies (Paper-II)||200 Marks|
Optional Subjects: Check Detailed Notification
Personnel Selection process: The Personnel Selection of applicant takes place after the completion of the following
- Written Test (Preliminary & Main Examination)
Result 2017: The Final UPPSC Result 2017 will be Declare at the official website of the organisation after the accomplishment of the Personnel Selection process by the authorities of Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission.
UPPSC recruitment 2017- UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment:
All the applicants are Published Latest notice to read the full announcement before applying for the UPPSC Recruitment 2017 by the official website of the organisation. All the information available on this site for Uttar Pradesh PSC vacancy 2017 is accurate and received from the official notification. But in the case of any query kindly comment below. Our team will reply to your comment very soon.
- UPPSC Lecturer Vacancy 2017:
- UPPSC Recruitment 2017, 765 Lecturer, Professor recruitment Apply Online:
- UPPSC Vacancy 2017:
- UPPSC Recruitment 2017, Upper Subordinate /Combined State Service Exam Apply Online:
- UPPSC Exam Pattern- State Service Exam Schedule:
- UPPSC recruitment 2017- UPPSC Upper Subordinate Recruitment:
- Share this job on: