UP Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016
Are you looking for Govt vacancies in Uttar Pradesh 2017 after Diploma / Degree in Engineering? The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam has released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer vacancies to fill up 953 vacancies. Those who are looking for UP Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016 after diploma in Engineering in Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil stream may apply for the UP Jal Nigam JE Recruitment 2016 via official website i.e. www.upjn.org.
UP Jal Nigam JE Application Form 2016
The Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam invites online applications from the elligible job seekers to apply for the JE and AE vacancies via web portal. The starting and closing date to submit the UP Jal Nigam JE / AE Application Form 2016 is October 2016 and November 2016 respectively. Other important details of UP Jal Nigam Recruitment 2016 of Jr. Engineer/ Assistant Engineer vacancies are described below like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Online Application Form, Application Fee etc.
UP Jal Nigam JE Recruitment Notification 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam
- Name of Post:- Junior Engineer, Assistant Engineer
- Total No. of vacancies:- 953
- Location of the posting:- Uttar Pradesh (UP)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy|
|1||Junior Engineer (Electrical / Mechanical)||126 vacancies|
|2||Junior Engineer (Civil)||727 vacancies|
|3||Assistant Engineer (AE)||100 vacancies|
Uttar Pradesh JE/AE Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 40 years as on the Last date to apply for These job openings to submit the application form.
Note:- The SC/ST / OBC/ PH/ Ex-S category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Policies.
- For Junior Engineer Post:- Those who have completed Engineering Diploma as minimum Required Education in Electrical/ Mechanical/Civil trade are intrested to apply for the JE vacancies in UP Jal Nigam Department.
- For Assistant Engineer Post:- Candidates who possess Degree in Engineering i.e. B.Tech/ B.E. in the relevant stream from the recognized institute are intrested to apply for the Assistant Engineer post.
Applicants are advised to refer to the official notification to know the application fee amount and mode of payment.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Written Examination
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the Uttar Pradesh JE/AE vacancies 2016
Procedure to apply online is given below-
- Visit online the official website of Uttar Pradesh Jal Nigam i.e. www.upjn.org.
- After that click on “Apply Online” link for Junior Engineer and Assistant Engineer vacancies.
- Fill the online application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Make the fee payment as per the details mentioned above.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date for online submission of application form:- October 2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online submission of application form:- November 2016
- UP Junior Engineer Vacancy 2016
- UP Jal Nigam JE Application Form 2016
- UP Jal Nigam JE Recruitment Notification 2016
- Uttar Pradesh JE/AE Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the Uttar Pradesh JE/AE vacancies 2016
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-
- Share It