United Bank of India PO Vacancy 2016
Good job opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Bank recruitment as Probationary Officer (PO) post in West Bengal. The United Bank of India has published an advertisement notification so that interested candidates may go through it and according to that the United Bank of India will conduct the online examination on 7th August 2016 for the recruitment of suitable candidates for the Probationary Officer recruitment to fill 100 recruitment. All the graduate passed candidates are intrested to apply for United Bank of India recruitment 2016 through online mode. You may go through the complete article before to start apply for United Bank of India PO Vacancy 2016 so that you could familiar with the recruitment process and other details.
United Bank of India PO Application Form 2016
The United Bank of India, Kolkata invites online applications from the intrested Male/ Female candidates to apply for Probationary Officer recruitment via official website i.e. www.unitedbankofindia.com. The starting and closing date to apply for United Bank of India PO recruitment 2016 is 28th June 2016 and 12th July 2016 respectively. Other important details of United Bank of India PO Notification 2016 are given below like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale, Application Fee etc.
United Bank of India recruitment Notification 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- United Bank of India
- Name of Post:- Probationary Officer (PO)
- Total No. of recruitment:- 100
- Location of the posting:- Kolkata (West Bengal)
Category Wise PO Vacancy Distribution-
|Sr. No||Name of Category||Vacancy|
United Bank of India PO Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 21 to 30 years as on 01-06-2016.
Note:- Candidates who are born not earlier than 02-06-1986 and not later than 01-06-1995 are intrested to apply for Probationary Officer recruitment.
Note:- Upper age relaxation up to 5 years for SC/ ST/EX-S, up to 3 years for PBC and up to 10 years for PH candidates.
All the candidates who have complete their minimum education Required Education as Graduation or its equivalent qualification from the recognized institutes are intrested to apply for PO recruitment.
Deposit the given below application fee amount through online mode by using either services i.e. Debit Cards (RuPay/ Visa/ Master Card/ Maestro), Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets
- For SC/ ST/ PWD category candidates:- Rs.150/-
- For All Other candidates:- Rs.700/-
Mode of Selection:-
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for United Bank of India PO Vacancy 2016-17
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of United Bank of India i.e. www.unitedbankofindia.com.
- Now click on “Apply Online” link for the Probationary Officer Scale I recruitment.
- Start to fill the form correctly and completely.
- Deposit the fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit application form and fee:- 28-June-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to submit application form and fee:- 12-July-2016
- Download Pre-Exam Training Admit card:- After 20- July–2016
- Pre-Exam Training Period:- 20- July–2016 to 01-August-2016
- Download Admit Card for Online Examination:- After 26- July–2016
- Date of Online Examination:-07-August-2016
- United Bank of India PO Vacancy 2016
- United Bank of India PO Application Form 2016
- United Bank of India recruitment Notification 2016
- United Bank of India PO Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for United Bank of India PO Vacancy 2016-17
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-
- Share It