About Union Bank of India: Union Bank of India known as UBI, a leading Public Sector Bank with Pan India Branch Network of over 4200 benches. It registered on 11 November 1919 and its head office is located ate Mumbai. Presently Union bank of India providing banking services with its 4200 branches and 64200 ATMs all over the India. Know more about UBI from here…….
Union Bank of India Vacancy 2017:
The UBI Banks is going to hire some candidates for Credit Officer recruitment. Aspirants who are looking for recruitment in banking sector those can apply for UBI bank Credit Officer recruitment 2017. Candidates have to register by online mode and in any other way the application form not be accepted. You can submit Union Bank of India Vacancy 2017 Application from 04th October to 21st October 2017.
Union Bank of India recruitment details:
- Name of Organization: Union Bank of India
- Name of recruitment: Credit Officer
- Total recruitment: 200
- Application Mode: Online
- official website of the organisation: unionbankofindia.co.in
Category Wise recruitment Details:
|Category||No. of recruitment|
Required Education: Candidates must be completed Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from any recognized University or Institution.
Age Limit: Candidates must be between 23 to 32 years on date 01st October 2017 and relaxation in age is given to the candidates as per government rule.
- Starting date for submitting online application: 04th October 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for submission of online application form: 21st October 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings to pay fee: 21st October 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for printing application: 05th November 2017
Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Apply Online 200 Credit Officer recruitment:
All those who meet all the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies can fill union bank of India job application form 2017 through online mode. Candidates need to keep scan copies of all academic certificates, a photograph and signature of the candidates. After that they all need to follow the steps below for fill Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 Form:
- First of all login Union Bank of India official website of the organisation @ unionbankofindia.co.in
- Then candidates have to register themselves or if already register then login.
- Search the link to download official notification.
- Read all the instructions and follow them to fill the application form.
- Upload all the scan documents, photos and signature of the candidates.
- Recheck all details to avoid mistake.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print.
Check Here – UBI Vacancy Notification
Clcick Here – UBI recruitment 2017 Apply online
Application Fees: For General & OBC candidates have to pay Rs.600/- and for SC/ST/ PWD they will pay Rs.100/- through online. Another mode of payment will not be accepted.
Personnel Selection Process: The intrested candidates can get selected on the basis of written test, group discussion and interview round.
Admit Card: Candidates need to download UBI Admit Card 2017 through its official website of the organisation 15 days before the exam.
Result: It is expected that the UBI Exam Result will be declared after two months from the date of examination.
Union Bank of India Credit Officer Recruitment 2017:
All the interested and intrested candidates can apply online UBI vacancy 2017 before waiting for Last date to apply for These job openings. The candidates need to apply online for Union Bank of India Recruitment 2017 through its official website of the organisation on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings 21st October 2017. We have provided all necessary details which make you easy to fill the form. Even after this if you face any difficulty, you can ask us by leaving a message below our expert will get you soon.