Telangana State SPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018
The TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus Pdf for various recruitment is enclosed here. Therefore, applicants who have applied for the TS SPDCL recruitment can check here for the syllabus. The board officials are going to conduct the exam on 25th March 2018. Hence, candidates are requested to follow the Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Syllabus 2018 from this page. The syllabus is essential to begin your exam preparation. So, click on the downloading links and download the Telangana State SPDCL Junior Accounts Officer Exam from this page. Also, check the TS SPDCL JAO Exam Pattern here. Interested aspirants can also visit the official website of the organisation of Telangana State Southern Power Distribution Company Limited @ tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in for TSSPDCL Exam Syllabus along with the Test Pattern.
Personnel Selection Process:
The TSSPDCL Board Officials are conducting following recruitment process,
- Written Examination.
TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 Details @tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Southern Power Distribution Company of Telangana Limited (TSSPDCL)|
|Number of recruitment||114|
|Name of recruitment||Junior Account Officer (JAO)|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||19-02–2018|
|Location of the Job Location||Telangana|
|official website of the organisation||tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in (OR) www.tssouthernpower.com|
Telangana State SPDCL Jr Account Officer Exam Pattern
|S. No.||Exam Type||Part||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Written Exam||A||Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy||35||35||2 Hrs|
|2.||Cost and Management Accounting||25||25|
|4.||B||General Awareness and Numerical Ability||20||20|
- The TSSPDCL JAO Test Pattern is updated here.
- Telangana State SPDCL Exam will be objective type.
- There is two part of the examination papers i.e., Part A and Part B.
- Part A consists questions from Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy, Cost and Management Accounting, and Auditing.
- Part B consists questions from General Awareness and Numerical Ability.
- There will be total 100 questions and each question carry one mark.
- Applicants will get 2 hours to complete the test.
Download TSSPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018
Here is the detailed Telangana TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus Pdf. Applicants must follow this topic wise syllabus for a better preparation. Without TS SPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus, you cannot be able to recognize the important topics and not able to score well in the exam. Therefore, refer these syllabi and strategize the exam preparation.
Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy:
- Basic concepts and conservations – Accounting process up to and including preparation of Final Accounts.
- Bills of Exchange.
- Self-balancing ledgers.
- Accounts from incomplete records.
- Company Accounts – issue and forfeiture of shares and debentures – the redemption of debentures – bonus shares Final Accounts.
- Absorption and Reconstruction.
- Ratio Analysis.
- Financial Statement Analysis.
- Funds Flow and Cashflow.
- Bank Reconciliation.
- Errors and their rectification.
- Depreciation, Provisions, and Reserves.
- Royalties Hire Purchase and Installment Systems.
- Accounts of Non-Trading Concerns.
- Branch Accounts.
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares.
- Accounting Standards.
- Working Capital.
- Job Arid Contract Costing.
- Process Costing.
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis.
- Labour Costs.
- Unit or output Costing.
- Operating Costing.
- Marginal Costing.
- Budgetary Control.
- Internal Chock and Control.
- Audit of Companies.
- Audit and Investigation.
- Vouching and Verification.
- Divisible Profits.
General Awareness and Numerical Ability:
- General Awareness.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Analytical & Numerical Ability.
- Telangana Culture & Movement.
- Telangana State SPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018
- TSSPDCL JAO Syllabus 2018 Details @tssouthernpower.cgg.gov.in
- Telangana State SPDCL Jr Account Officer Exam Pattern
- Download TSSPDCL Jr Accounts Officer Syllabus 2018
- Accountancy and Advanced Accountancy:
- Cost Accounting:
- General Awareness and Numerical Ability:
- Share It