TNPSC Recruitment 2017: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) announced notification for (CESE) through TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination Recruitment 2017. This is for various vacancies such as Assistant Engineer, Assistant Director, and Junior Electrical Inspector vacancies. Candidates who meet the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies given by the Tamilnadu government can apply for this before the Last date to apply for These job openings 16th November 2017. There are nearly 147 vacancies are released by the commission. Read here to know the important details of TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Exam such as Required Education, age limit, Personnel Selection process, application fee, and Procedure To apply for These vacancies steps.
TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017
- Name of the Organization: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
- Job Role: Assitant Director, Junior Electrical Inspector, Assistant Engineer
- Total vacancies: 147
- Location of the Job Location: Tamil Nadu
- Category: TN Government vacancies
- Last date to apply for These job openings: 16th December 2018
- Exam Date: 24th February 2018
- Official Site: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Vacancy Details
- Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service – 117 vacancies
- Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department – 13 vacancies
- Junior Electrical Inspector – 3 vacancies
- Assistant Director – 14 vacancies
TNPSC CESE Examination – Eligibility Details
Here are the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for applying the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Exam 2018.
Assistant Engineer in Agricultural Engineering Service: Candidates should possess B.E. (Agriculture) or B. Tech (Agricultural Engineering) or B.Sc., (Agricultural Engineering) or B.E. (Mechanical, Civil, Automobile Engineering, Production Engineering, Industrial Engineering).
Assistant Engineer in Tamil Nadu Fisheries Department: Aspirants should possess a degree in civil engineering awarded by any university recognized by the University Grants Commission.
Or else, A pass in section A and B Exam (AMIE) in Civil Branch conducted by the Institution of Engineers (India) and practical training in surveying for a period of not less than 1 year.
Junior Electrical Inspector in Electrical Inspectorate service: A degree in Electrical Engineering. Candidates who have undergone Apprenticeship training under the government of India Scheme or the state government Apprenticeship scheme for 1 year.
Assistant Director of Industrial Safety and Health: A Degree in Mechanical or Production or Industrial or Electrical or Chemical Engineering or Textile Technology.
[ Get Latest Central Government vacancies here ]
- Maximum age limit for other: 30 years
- SCs, SC(A)s, STs,/MBCs/DCs, BCs (OBCM), BCMs and DWs of all Castes As on 01.07.2017: No age limit
Age concession is available, please refer the TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017 Notification below.
- One-time registration fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs.200/-
Personnel Selection Process:
- Written Examination
- Oral Test
Selected candidates will get a good pay scale as per the government norms.
TNPSC Combined Service Engineering Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
|1||I||Concerned Subjects||300||3 hours|
|2||II||General Studies||200||2 hours|
|3||–||Interview and Records||70||–|
The exam is for 570 marks and the questions will come from the concerned subjects, General Studies, and 70 marks for Interview and records.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for TNPSC Combined Service Engineering Exam 2018
- Visit the official website of the organisation (www.tnpsc.gov.in, www.tnpscexams.net, www.tnpscexams.in).
- Check for the one-time registration apply online link
- Fill the required details without any error
- If you’re already a user, just log in with your ID and password.
- You’ll redirect to the TNPSC CESE Apply online link page.
- Fill the required fields without making any mistake.
- Click the submit button.
TNPSC CESE Notification 2017 – Click Here
TNPSC Apply Online Link – Click Here
- TNPSC Combined Engineering Services Examination 2017
- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission CESE Vacancy Details
- TNPSC CESE Examination – Eligibility Details
- TNPSC Combined Service Engineering Exam Pattern and Syllabus 2017
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for TNPSC Combined Service Engineering Exam 2018
- Share this job on: