TNPSC Group 1 Post Recruitment 2017
Are you looking for Govt vacancies in Tamil Nadu 2017? Well! The good news for you all is that Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has recently published an advertisement notification to conduct the TNPSC Combined Civil Services Examination 2017 (Group 1 Services vacancies). Those who fulfilled the given below Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies details can apply for the TNPSC Group 1 Post Recruitment 2017 to fill 85 vacancies of Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police etc. Interested candidates can read through the TNPSC Recruitment Notification 2017 to know the vacancy details and procedure to apply online.
TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Application Form 2017
intrested male/ female candidates to apply for the Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police vacancies through official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in. The starting and closing date to submit the Tamil Nadu Combined Civil Services Exam 2017 is 9th November 2016 and 8th December 2016 respectively. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Gov vacancies in Tamil Nadu after Graduation/ Post Graduation qualification.
TNPSC CCS Exam 2017 Notification
- Advt. No. 19 / 2016
- Name of Govt Organization:- Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Name of vacancies:- Deputy Collector, DSP etc.
- Total No. of vacancies:- 85
- Location of the posting:-Tamil Nadu
|Sr. No.||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Deputy Collector||29||Rs.15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
|2||Deputy Superintendent of Police (category-I)||34||Rs.15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
|3||Assistant Commissioner (C.T.)||08||Rs.15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
|4||District Registrar||01||Rs.15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
|5||District Employment Officer||05||Rs.15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
|6||District Officer (Fire and Rescue Service)||08||Rs.15600-39100/+ GP Rs.5400/-|
TNPSC CCS Exam Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
Age Limit (as on 01-07-2016):-
- For SC/ST/MBC/BCM/DW candidates of All States:- 21 to 35 years
- For All Others candidates:- 21 to 30 years
- For Deputy Superintendent of Police (Cat.I) Post:- Candidates who possess Diploma/ Degree in Criminology and Forensic Science from the recognized institute are intrested to apply for the Deputy Superintendent of Police post.
- For Assistant Commissioner (C.T) Post:- Candidates who posses degree in Commerce and Law together along with Diploma in Taxation laws are intrested to apply for Assistant Commissioner post.
- For District Employment Officer Post:- Those who have completed Graduation/ Post Graduation in the relevant discipline are intrested to apply for the District Employment Officer Post.
- Registration Fee:- Rs.50/- as One time Registration.
- Preliminary Exam Fee:- Rs.75/- through online mode.
- Mains Written Exam Fee:- Rs.125/- (Those who qualified the Preliminary exam are required to deposit the Mains Exam Fee through online mode after declaration of Prelims exam result.)
Note:- The SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from the payment of application/ examination fee.
Mode of Selection:-
- Preliminary Written Examination
- Mains Written Examination
- Oral Test
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the TNPSC CCS Exam 2017 Online
Steps to follow to apply online-
- Go to the official website of Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) i.e. www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- After that click on “Apply Online” link for Combined Civil Services Examination (Group 1 Services) against Advt. No. 19 / 2016.
- Start to fill the online application form with correct information of applicant.
- Make the fee payment as per details mentioned above through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to apply online:- 09-November-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to apply online:- 08-December-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to deposit application fee:- 10-December-2016
- Date of Preliminary Written Exam:- 19-February-2017
- TNPSC Group 1 Post Recruitment 2017
- TNPSC Combined Civil Services Exam Application Form 2017
- TNPSC CCS Exam 2017 Notification
- TNPSC CCS Exam Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the TNPSC CCS Exam 2017 Online
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-
- Share It