State Bank of India (SBI) has recently published notification for the 407 vacancies of Various vacancies. Apply online before or on 15th February 2018. All job seekers are invited to apply this post. Eligibility detail and application process is given in the below notification.
No of vacancies : 407 vacancies.
Post Name :- Various vacancies.
1. Relationship Manager : 224 vacancies.
2. Acquisition Relationship Manager : 80 vacancies.
3. Investment Counsellor : 33 vacancies.
4. Customer Relationship Executive : 55 vacancies.
5. Central Research Team : 01 post.
6. Zonal Head : 04 vacancies.
7. Head (Operations) : 01 post.
8. Compliance Officer : 01 post.
9. Project Development Manager : 02 vacancies.
10. Manager (Business Development) : 01 post.
11. Investment Advisor : 02 vacancies
12. Central Operations Team Support : 02 vacancies.
13. Central Research Team Support : 01 post.
Location of the Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra).
Late Date to apply or submit job application : 15th February 2018.
SBI Recruitment 2018 – www.sbi.co.in.2018
State Bank of India (SBI) is an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services company. It is a government-owned corporation with its headquarters in Mumbai, Maharashtra.They have set the minimum eligibility requirement criteria in terms of Education, Age Limit and pay scale for fulfill their current positions.
Required Education :- All Interested Candidates should have completed MBA / Graduation / Post-Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/University.
Age Limit :- Applicants age limit must be minimum 20 years and maximum 50 years as on 01.12.2017. Age relaxations will be applicable as per the rules.
Application Fee :- Application fees require to pay at the time of online form submission Or Demand draft for offline job application. For this job application, Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (Rs. 100/- for SC/ST Candidates) through Online mode.
process for Personnel Selection of the suitable candidates :- After sorting the all candidate’s application form interviewer panel will further Select candidate will be based on Short list / Personal Interview.
Pay Scale :- Candidates will get salary as per rules.
Grade Pay :- As Per Rules.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies :- All intrested job seekers can apply online through the website https://www.sbi.co.in from 31.01.2018 to 15.02.2018.