RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2017
Are you looking for RBI Job recruitment 2017 after 10th qualification in Ahmedabad, Bengaluru, Bhopal,Chandigarh & Shimla, Chennai, Guwahati ,Hyderabad,Jammu, Lucknow, Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji, Nagpur, Delhi and Thiruvananthapuram? If yes, then the good news for you is that the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) is going to recruit the male/ female candidates for the RBI Office Attendant Recruitment 2017 to fill up 526 recruitment. intrested male/ female candidates who have completed 10th class are intrested to apply for the RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2017 via online mode. Good opportunity for the bank Job aspirants to get the job after 10th class
RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published an advertisement for the recruitment of male/ female candidates for the Office Attendant recruitment via official web portal. intrested male/ female candidates can submit RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017 from 17th November 2017 to 7th December 2017. Other important details of RBI Office Attendant Notification 2076 are given below like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Mode of Personnel Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt. Organization:- Reserve Bank of India (RBI)
- Name of Post:- Office Attendant
- Total No. of recruitment:- 526
- Location of the Job Location:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Office Attendant||526 recruitment||Rs. 10940-23700/-|
RBI Offices Job recruitment 2018
- Ahmedabad : 39 recruitment
- Bengaluru : 58 recruitment
- Bhopal : 45 recruitment
- Chandigarh & Shimla : 47 recruitment
- Chennai : 10 recruitment
- Guwahati : 10 recruitment
- Hyderabad : 27 recruitment
- Jammu : 19 recruitment
- Lucknow : 13 recruitment
- Kolkata : 10 recruitment
- Mumbai, Navi Mumbai and Panaji : 165 recruitment
- Nagpur : 09 recruitment
- New Delhi : 27 recruitment
- Thiruvananthapuram : 47 recruitment
RBI Office Attendant Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 25 years as on 1st November 2017.
The minimum Required Education required is SSLC/ 10th/ Matriculation or its equivalent qualification from the recognized board.
Applicants can deposit the given below an application fee amount through online mode via using Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking.
- For General / OBC Candidates:- Rs.450/-
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/Ex-S Candidates:- Rs.50/-
Mode of Personnel Selection:-
On the basis of marks obtained in the given below tests-
- Online Test
- Language Proficiency Test (LPT).
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for RBI Office Attendant Job recruitment 2017
Steps to apply online-
- Go to the official website of the organisation of Reserve Bank of India (RBI) i.e. http://www.rbi.org.in/.
- Go through the official notification and then start to apply online for the Office Attendant recruitment.
- Fill the online application form with fundamental details of applicant.
- Deposit the fee amount through Net Banking/ Credit Card/ Debit Card.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and Signature.
- At last, take the print out of it after submission of application form.
Important Dates Of Notification:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 17-November-2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration:- 07-December-2017
- Online Test (Tentative) Date : December 2017/January 2018
- RBI Office Attendant Vacancy 2017
- RBI Office Attendant Application Form 2017
- RBI Office Attendant Recruitment Notification 2017
- RBI Office Attendant Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Personnel Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for RBI Office Attendant Job recruitment 2017
- Important Dates Of Notification:-
- Important Links:-
- Share It