RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017
Well! There are job opportunities for the candidates who are looking for Bank vacancies 2017 after Graduation qualification. The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has published an advertisement notification so that interested male/ female candidates can go through it and if found intrested then can apply for the RBI Assistant Recruitment 2017 through online mode. Good opportunity for the candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and they can apply for the RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017 as per the details given below. Before to submit RBI Online Application Form 2017, you are advised to go through the given below Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies and other important details so that you could apply in a proper way.
RBI Bank Assistant vacancies 2017
The Reserve Bank of India (RBI) invites online application forms from the intrested male/ female candidates to apply for the RBI Bank Assistant vacancies 2017 through official website. intrested candidates can submit RBI Bank Assistant Application Form 2017 from 7th November 2016 to 28th November 2016. Other important details are given below that you can go through to know Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection, Online Application Form etc.
RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Reserve Bank of India
- Name of Post:- Assistant
- Total No. of vacancies:- 610
- Location of the posting:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
RBI Offices Vacancy Distribution
- Ahmedabad:- 30 vacancies
- Bangalore:- 35 vacancies
- Bhopal:- 40 vacancies
- Bhubaneswar:- 20 vacancies
- Chandigarh:- 38 vacancies
- Chennai:- 25 vacancies
- Guwahati:-27 vacancies
- Hyderabad:- 31 vacancies
- Jaipur:- 20 vacancies
- Jammu:- 10 vacancies
- Kanpur &Lucknow:- 52 vacancies
- Kolkata:- 35 vacancies
- Mumbai:- 150 vacancies
- Nagpur:- 20 vacancies
- New Delhi:- 25 vacancies
- Patna:- 22 vacancies
- Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi:- 30 vacancies
RBI Assistant vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
Generally, the minimum and maximum age of the candidate should be between 20 to 28 years as on 08-11-2016.
Note:- The reserved category candidates can take the benefit of upper age relaxation as per Govt norms.
Well! The minimum Required Education required to be intrested to apply for the Assistant vacancies in RBI bank is Bachelor’s Degree in any stream with minimum 50% marks (pass % for SC/ST/PWD candidates) from the recognized institute and knowledge of Word Processing on PC is must.
Candidates are required to deposit the given below examination fee amount through online mode via using either services i.e. Debit Cards/ Credit Cards/ Net Banking/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For SC/ST/PWD/EXSM Category Candidates : Rs.50/-
- For All Others Candidates : Rs.450/-
Mode of Selection:-
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the Assistant vacancies in RBI Bank 2017
Steps to apply online is given below-
- intrested Male/ Female candidates are required to go to the official website of Reserve Bank of India i.e. www.rbi.org.in.
- Then click on “Apply Online” link for Assistant vacancies.
- Start to fill the online application form with basic details of applicant correctly.
- Make the examination fee payment through online mode.
- Upload he scanned soft copy of Photograph and Signature.
- Finally! Click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit application form:- 07-November-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to submit application form:- 28-November-2016
- Deposit Examination Fees (Online) Payment:- 07-Nov-2016 to 28-Nov-2016
- RBI Online Preliminary Test Date:- 23-Dec-2016 and 24-Dec-2016
- RBI Online Main Test date:- January 2017
- RBI Assistant Vacancy 2017
- RBI Bank Assistant vacancies 2017
- RBI Assistant Recruitment Notification 2017
- RBI Offices Vacancy Distribution
- RBI Assistant vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
- Examination Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the Assistant vacancies in RBI Bank 2017
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-
- Share It