PCB Assam vacancies 2017
PCB Assam Recruitment 2017: Pollution Control Board recently released advertisement to recruit intrested candidates for 15 Vacant vacancies. The Board has Openings for Scientific Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Other vacancies. All the interested aspirants can download application forms for PCB Assam vacancies 2017 @ pcbassam.org. All the interested and intrested aspirants can attend walk-in-interview which is to be held on 27th October 2017. Job seekers can make use of this golden opportunity and be a part of PCB Assam Vacancy 2017. Check for further details, Please visit like Required Education, Personnel Selection process, walk-in address in the below sections.
PCB Assam Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Pollution Control Board (PCB)|
|Post Name||Scientific Assistant, Data Entry Operator & Others|
|Starting date to apply||19-10-2017|
|Closing date to apply||24-10-2017|
|Job Category||Government vacancies in Assam|
|Location of the Job Location||Assam|
|official website of the organisation||pcbassam.org|
PCB Assam Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Scientific Assistant (SA)||04|
|2.||Data Entry Operator (DEO)||02|
|3.||Field Assistant (FA)||09|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Pollution Control Board Assam Recruitment 2017
- Scientific Assistant: Must have passed B.Sc with Chemistry from the recognized University.
- Data Entry Operator: Must have passed 12th in Science with DCA/BCA from the recognized Institute.
- Field Assistant: Must have passed class 12th in Science from any Recognized Institute and candidates should be from respective places.
- Refer Official Advertisement.
Personnel Selection Process:
- Scientific Assistant: Rs.18,000/-.
- Data Entry Operator: Rs.15,000/-.
- Field Assistant: Rs.10,000/-.
- Refer Official Notification.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies:
- At first, visit PCB official website of the organisation i.e @ pcbassam.org
- On the home page, click on the notification.
- Download and read the notification carefully.
- Click on the application form and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the necessary details.
- Along with the application form, necessary documents, attend the walk-in interview on 27th October 2017.
Head Office, Bamunimaidam,
PCB Assam Recruitment 2017 – Official Advertisement
Other Links to Consider:
About PCB Assam
State Pollution Control Board, Assam is an autonomous statutory organization constituted on 2nd June, 1975 under the provision of section 4 of the Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act 1974 with a view to protecting the environment and preventing and controlling the pollution of water and air in the State of Assam, occupying a prominent niche in progressive and industrial development of the country. The State Government nominates the members of Pollution Control Board, Assam. The board originally constituted as per Section 4 of the Water (Prevention & Control of Pollution) Act, 1974 on 2nd June 1975, was reconstituted during 1981, 1982, 1984, 1985, 1986, 1991, 1993, 1994, 1996, 1997, 2000, 2005 and 2008.