NLC Graduate Apprentices Vacancy 2017
The Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has recently released an advertisement notification for the candidates belonging to the States of Andhra Pradesh, Kerala, Karnataka, Tamil Nadu and the Union Territories of Puducherry and Laksha Deep to apply for the NLC Apprentices Recruitment 2017. According to the official notification those who have complete B.Tech/ B.E. qualification are intrested to apply for the NLC Graduate Apprentices Vacancy 2017 through online mode. Total 165 vacancies will be filled for Graduate Apprentices vacancies in Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited.
NLC Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2017
Candidates who have completed Diploma in Engineering are intrested to apply for the NLC Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2017 through official website of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited i.e. www.nlcindia.com. The starting and closing date to submit the NLC Apprentices Application Form 2017 is 21st November 2016 and 30th November 2016. Other important details of NLC Apprentices Notification 2017 are given below that you can go through to know Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These vacancies, Mode of Selection, Pay Scale etc.
NLC Apprentices Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Govt Organization:- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited
- Name of Post:- Graduate Apprentices , Technician Apprentices
- Total No. of vacancies:-365
- Location of the posting:- All India
|Sr. No||Name of Subject/ Stream||Technician Apprentices Vacancy||Graduate Apprentices Vacancy|
|7||Computer Science & Engg.||10||10|
|8||Electronics & Communication||10||10|
NLC Apprentices vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
Refer to the official notification to know the age limit criteria 2017.
- For Graduate Apprentices Post:- The male/ female candidates who possess Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering (B.Tech/B.E.) in the relevant discipline with min. 55% Marks (50% Marks for SC/ST) from the recognized institute are intrested to apply for the Graduate Apprentices Post.
- For Technician Apprentices Post:- Those who have completed Diploma in Engineering in the respective Discipline with 55% marks (50% for SC/ST) are intrested to apply for the Technician Apprentices Post.
No application fee required to deposit.
Mode of Selection:-
The selection of suitable candidates will be purely on the basis of marks obtained in the qualifying Diploma/ Degree.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the NLC Apprentices Job vacancies 2017
Steps to follow to submit application form-
- Visit online the official website of Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) i.e. www.nlcindia.com.
- Click on “Apply Online” link and start to fill the form correctly with fundamental details of applicant.
- Upload the scanned copy of Photograph and Signature correctly.
- When finished with all the details. Click on SUBMIT button and take the print out of it as hard copy.
- Now, you are required to send the print out of filled online application form to the given below postal address along with the copies of relevant certificates and must be reached on or before 5th December 2016 through proper channel.
Dates to Remember:-
- Starting Date to submit online application form:- 21-November-.2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings to submit online application form:- 30-November-2016
- Last date to apply for These job openings of receipt of hard copy of online application form:- 05-December-2016
- NLC Graduate Apprentices Vacancy 2017
- NLC Technician Apprentices Vacancy 2017
- NLC Apprentices Recruitment Notification 2017
- NLC Apprentices vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for the NLC Apprentices Job vacancies 2017
- Dates to Remember:-
- Important Links:-
- Share this job on: