NHRC India Recruitment 2017
National Human Rights Commission has come up with NHRC Recruitment 2017 to recruit for Constable, Research Officer, Junior Assistant, Translator, Joint Director and others. So, the interested candidates can apply Offline by sending their application form for 24 NHRC Vacancy 2017. The Last date to apply for These job openings to submit the application forms is 13th November 2017. Hence, the intrested candidates should refer the below sections for Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Personnel Selection process and other details for NHRC vacancies 2017. Moreover, aspirants can also know here all the details from nhrc.nic.in.
NHRC Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||National Human Rights Commission|
|Post Name||Constable, Research Officer, Junior Assistant, Translator, Joint Director and others|
|Closing date to apply||13th November 2017|
|Job Category||Central Government vacancies|
|official website of the organisation||www.nhrc.nic.in|
NHRC Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|3||Senior Research Officer||02|
|5||Sr Research Assistant||01|
|7||Assistant Accounts Officer||02|
NHRC vacancies Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies
- Inspector: The candidate should be working in similar/ equivalent grade in the Central/ State Police Armed Forces of Union.
- Constable: The candidate should be working in similar/ equivalent grade in the Central/ State Police Armed Forces.
- Joint Director: 5 years of regular service.
- Senior Research Officer: Master Degree in Political Science/ History/ Statistics/ Sociology from a recognized University.
- Research Officer: Master Degree in Political Science/ History, Statistics, Sociology/ Social Work/ Economics/ Human Rights/ Psychology/ Population Studies or Criminology from a recognized University.
- Research Assistant: Bachelor Degree from a recognized University.
- Assistant Accounts Officer: 8 years of regular service in the grade.
- Section Officer: The candidate should hold a Degree in Law.
- Assistant: 5 years of regular service.
Refer the official notification for complete details.
Age Limit: The candidate should be maximum of 56 years.
Personnel Selection Process: The candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Rs 9300/- to 34800/- + grade pay Rs 4600/-
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Vacancy in NRHC Recruitment 2017
- Candidates can apply offline by downloading the application form and submitting it to the following address on or before 13th November 2017.
Under Secretary (Estt),
National Human Rights Commission,
Manav Adhikar Bhavan, Block C,
GPO Complex, INS, New Delhi – 110023
Important Date: Last date to apply for These job openings for submission of application form is 13th November 2017.
Click here for Advt and application form
Some other links to consider:
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 vacancies
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 vacancies
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 vacancies
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 vacancies
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 vacancies