National Company Law Tribunal Recruitment 2017
NCLT Recruitment 2017 has rolled out 21 vacancies for Stenographer vacancies. Interested candidates can apply offline for NCLT vacancies 2017 here. Applicants should refer the NCLT Vacancy details here to know the number of available vacancies. However, you can know more also @ nclt.gov.in. In the below sections, Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Personnel Selection process, and other details are mentioned. Hence, the aspirants can know the complete details here.
NCLT Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||National Company Law Tribunal|
|No. of vacancies||21|
|Name of the vacancies||Stenographer|
|Job Category||Central Govt vacancies|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||27th November 2017|
|Location of the Job Location||India|
|official website of the organisation||www.nclt.gov.in|
NCLT vacancies 2017 Details
|S No||Location||No of Vacancy|
|1||NCLT, New Delhi Bench||05|
|2||NCLT, Ahmedabad Bench||04|
|3||NCLT, Chennai Bench||02|
|4||NCLT, Kolkata Bench||02|
|5||NCLT. Mumbai Bench||08|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for NCLT India Recruitment 2017
Applicants should meet all the necessary Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies mentioned here to apply for the above vacancies.
Required Education: Candidates should possess Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University with typing speed in English Shorthand 100 wpm.
Refer the official notification further details.
Age Limit: Refer the official notification.
Personnel Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on the interview.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Pay Scale: Rs.45,000/- per month
Kindly, refer the official notification for further details.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for National Company Law Tribunal Notification 2017
- At first, visit the National Company Law Tribunal website. i.e. www.nclt.gov.in.
- Then, click on the National Company Law Tribunal notification.
- Now, download and read it carefully.
- Then find the National Company Law Tribunal Application Form at the end.
- Now, download and take a print out of it.
- Then, fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Now, paste a passport size photo and enclose important documents if it is asked.
- Finally, post the application form to the address given below.
Shri Anil Kumar,
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India,
National Company Law Tribunal,
Room No. 614, Block No. 3, C.G.O. Complex,
Lodhi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.
- Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission of Applications: 27th November 2017
Some other links for you to consider and apply:
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification-Apply for 623 vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 vacancies.