Maharashtra State Rural Livelihoods Mission (MSRLM)Publishes job notice to fill vacancies of 74 Cluster Coordinator, Block, District Manager & Office Superintendent vacancies on contract basis. 28-01-2015 is the last date to apply online for intrested job seekers.
Total No of Posts: 74
MSRLM recruitment 2014:
Name of the Post:
1. District Manager –MIS: 03 posts
2. District Manager – Livelihoods (Farm): 01 post
3. Office Superintendent & District Manager – Procurement: 01 post
4. District Manager – Capacity Building: 07 posts
5. Block Manager – Livelihoods: 09 posts
6. Block Manager -MIS and Monitoring & Evaluation: 24 posts
7. Block Manager – Financial Inclusion: 04 posts
8. Cluster Coordinator: 25 posts
Age Limit: Candidates age should not be more than 40 years as on 01-01-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess – PG degree or diploma with minimum 6 years’ experience in handling MIS Function for private for S.No.1 post, PG degree/ diploma completed Rural development or Rural management or Agri-Business Management or agriculture or agriculture engineering for S.No.2 post, PG degree/ diploma in Commerce or ICWA or CA or Business Administration or MBA – Finance for S.No.3 post, PG degree/ diploma completed in Social work or Business administration or Development studies for S.No.4 post. Refer the notification for complete qualification details.
Procedure to Apply: visit www.jobs.msrlm.org or www.umed.in on or before 28-01-2015To apply online for msrlm recruitment 2015.
APPLY ON OR BEFORE 28-01-2015
doWNLOAD OFFICIAL Notice fore motre details of these government jobs 2015 in msrlm.