Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017: Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 notification has been released on its official website of the organisation. The Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 notification consists of 59 vacancies of Inspector, Draughtsman, and others. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility can apply for this Meghalaya PSC Recruitment. Candidates are advised to log on to the official website of the organisation of the Meghalaya PSC, which is @ www.mpsc.nic.in, and check the detailed notification as well as application procedure.
Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 | MPSC 59 Statistical Assistant, Draughtsman & Other vacancies 2017 | mpsc.nic.in
With the formation of the State of Meghalaya in 1971, the Meghalaya Public Service Commission came into existence on September 14th, 1972. Role and Function of Public Service Commission have been specified in Article 320 of the Constitution of India. It conducts examinations for appointments to the services of the Union and the services of the State respectively, if requested by any two or more States so to do, it also assists those States in framing and operating schemes of joint recruitment for any services for which candidates possessing special qualifications are required.
All candidates are informed that Meghalaya Public Service Commission has released an official notification named as Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 for 59 Junior Informatics Officer, Assistant Architect, Lecturer, Inspector, Foreman & Other vacancies. All interested and intrested candidates can fill Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2017 Application Form by online or offline mode through official website of the organisation that is mpsc.nic.in till the Last date to apply for These job openings that is 12th June 2017. Job seekers who are eagerly waiting for Inspector, Draughtsman vacancies at MPSC can utilize this brilliant opportunity offered by Meghalaya PSC. All candidates who have completed Diploma, B.SC in Physics or BE/B.Tech from a recognized Institute is intrested to apply for MPSC Recruitment 2017. Candidate’s age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years to be intrested for MPSC vacancies 2017. Age relaxation will be provided to candidates according to government rules.
Selection of candidates will be based on their performance in Screening Test followed by Personal Interview. Candidates have to pay Rs. 460/- for the vacancies at S. No. 1 to 3, Rs. 350/- for the vacancies at S. No. 04 to 08 and Rs. 320/- for the post at S.No. 09 to 14 as application fees. PWD candidates are exempted from the payment of application fee. Applicants have to apply in both online and offline mode. A candidate needs to submit the online application and then send the hard copy along with credentials to the mentioned address before 12th June 2017. Candidates will have for apply to MPSC Recruitment 2017 after carefully reading the advertisement regarding the process of Provisional Allotment, Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Selection Process, Exam Fee, Application Fee, Intimation Charges, Pattern of Examination, Application processes, Issuance of Call Letters, Results etc. and ensure that they fulfill the stipulated criteria and follow the prescribed processes.
MPSC Recruitment Description
Name of Organization: Meghalaya Public Service Commission (MPSC)
Location of the posting: Meghalaya
Total No. of vacancies: 59 vacancies
Name of the Post:
1. Junior Informatics Officer in Information Technology & Communication Department – 03
2. Assistant Architect under Urban Affairs Department – 01
3. Lecturer in Computer Science/Application in Govt. Colleges in Meghalaya – 01
4. Inspector of Legal Metrology under the Directorate of Legal Metrology, Meghalaya – 01
5. Foreman in the Directorate of Printing and Stationery, Meghalaya Shillong – 03
6. Junior Engineer under Urban Affairs Department – 01
7. Inspector of Taxes under Taxation Department – 28
8. Cold Chain Officer under the Directorate of Health Services (MCH & FW) Meghalaya – 01
9. Enforcement Inspector under Transport Department – 04
10. Lower Division Assistant in the Office of the Meghalaya Public Service Commission, Shillong – 02
11. Draughtsman – II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya – 07
12. Surveyor Grade -II under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya – 05
13. Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Draughtsman) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya – 01
14. Senior Soil & Water Conservation Demonstrator (Surveyor) under Soil & Water Conservation, Meghalaya – 01
Candidate’s age limit should be minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years. Go through MPSC official notification for more reference.
Essential Required Education:
1. Inspector – B.SC in Physics or BE/B.Tech or Graduate in any discipline
2. Draughtsman – Diploma Holder in Civil Engineering/Draughtsman/Surveyor Course.
Selection will be based on Screening Test followed by Personal Interview.
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee for Post No. 1, 2, and 3 – Rs.460/-
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee For vacancies No 4,5,6,7 and 8 – Rs.350/-
For General/OBC Candidates Application Fee For vacancies No. 9,10,11,12, 13and 14 – Rs.320/-
For All Other Candidates (ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD) Application Fee is – Nil
1. Inspector – Rs. 14100-27510/-
2. Draughtsman – Rs. 10600-20720/-
Procedure To apply for These vacancies:
All candidates are required to apply online through MPSC’s official website of the organisation, www.mpsc.nic.in, on or before 12.06.2017 till 23.59 hours, thereafter website link will be disabled. Candidates can also send Prescribed Application Form along with Relevant Documents by registered post to Office Counter of MPSC, Office, Headquarter, Shillong on or before 12.06.2017.
Dates to Remember of Application Process:
Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission of Online/ Offline Applications: 12.06.2017
For full details of Meghalaya PSC Recruitment 2017 about Age, Required Education, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
Meghalaya PSC 59 Statistical Assistant, Draughtsman & Other vacancies 2017
Meghalaya Public Service Commission has given a notification to fill 59 vacancies of Inspector, Draughtsman and other vacancies. The admit card will be issued by the MPSC after the application process is over and all the candidates can download the Meghalaya PSC Admit Card 2017 from the official website of the organisation. Candidates can contact us for any of the queries regarding Meghalaya PSC Vacancy 2017 by commenting at the end of this post.
You can also like: