Kerala Polytechnic Admit Card 2018: The Department of Technical Education Have Published the Admit Cards for the Kerala Polytechnic Entrance Test 2018. The application process will be starting from 1st week of June 2018. The submission of applications will close in the 4th week of June 2018. The last week of June is the expected date for announcement of Ranks and trial allotment process. Therefore, individuals who wish to join any technical course in Kerala can apply for the entrance test. For detailed dates and exam pattern candidates can check the below table. Kerala Polytechnic Admit Card will be released 2 weeks before the exam. However, the Exam Dates have not been confirmed yet. So, candidates are requested to wait and visit the official website of the organisation regularly. Also, candidates can subscribe to our newsletter and regular latest information about all the dates of Kerala Polytechnic Entrance Exam.
Kerala Polytechnic Admit Card 2018 Details
|Kerala Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||1st week of June 2018|
|Last date to apply for These job openings to Apply||4th Week of June 2018|
|Rank Announcement & Trial Allotment||Last Week of June 2018|
|Final Rank List allotment||Last Week of June 2018|
|Counselling Dates||2nd week of July to 4th week of July|
*If applicant is applying from more than one district, them they have to pay Rs. 100 per district (Rs. 50 for SC/ ST).
|Kerala Polytechnic Syllabus||Kerala Polytechnic Previous Papers|
|official website of the organisation||www.dtekerala.gov.in|
How to Download Kerala Polytechnic Admit Card 2018?
- Go to the Kerala DTE official website of the organisation – www.dtekerala.gov.in.
- Then click on the Admissions or Programmes tab.
- Click on the link for Kerala Polytechnic Entrance Exam 2018.
- Click on the link for Kerala Polytechnic Admit Card.
- Then, log in with your application number and password.
- And submit captcha and click on submit button.
- Then your Admit Card will appear on the screen.
- Check all the details carefully.
- Download it and take a print out.
Download Kerala Polytechnic Admit Card – Click Here
Kerala Polytechnic Exam Pattern 2018
|Subject||No. of Questions||Total Duration|
The question paper for Kerala Polytechnic Entrance Exam consists of 2 papers. Physics and Chemistry as paper 1 and Mathematics as Paper 2. The paper 1 has 60 questions from physics and 60 questions from chemistry. 3 hours of time will be given to answer all the questions. However, the questions are of objective type.
Kerala Polytechnic Exam Syllabus 2018
- Oscillations and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic effects of Current and Magnetism
- Communication Systems
- Electromagnetic Induction and Alternating Currents
- Properties of Solids and Liquids
- Work, Energy, and Power
- Electromagnetic Waves
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Laws of Motion
- Rotational Motion
- Physics and Measurement
- Kinetic Theory of Gases
- d- and f- Block Elements
- Co-ordination Compounds
- Environmental Chemistry
- Chemistry in Everyday Life
- Surface Chemistry
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity in Properties
- General Principles and Processes of Isolation of Metals
- S-Block Elements (Alkali and Alkaline Earth Metals)
- P-Block Elements
- Purification and Characterization of Organic Compounds
- Some Basic Principles of Organic Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Halogens
- Some Basic Concepts in Chemistry
- Atomic Structure
- Chemical Bonding and Molecular Structure
- Chemical Thermodynamics
- Redox Reactions and Electrochemistry
- Chemical Kinetics
- Organic Compounds containing Nitrogen
- Principles related to Practical Chemistry
- Organic Compounds Containing Oxygen
- The States of Matter
- Differential Equations
- Sequences and Series
- Matrices and Determinants
- Sets, Relations, and Functions
- Permutations and Combinations
- Mathematical Induction
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Three Dimensional Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Vector Algebra
- Statistics and Probability
- Complex Numbers and Quadratic Equations
- Binomial Theorem and its Simple Applications
- Limit, Continuity, and Differentiability
- Integral Calculus