India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017
The Department of vacancies is a central government department and its postal circle offices available in whole country. Many candidates seeking central government job in their respective state and district. The department of post allows them to do so. Thus, post office recruitment notification is eagerly waiting every year. Visit home of postal department i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in to know about India Post, organization, post office network, business solutions, services, contact information, career and latest job notification. We created this Postal Department Recruitment 2017 web article to provide latest recruitment news information.
India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
Exclusive news for people looking central government vacancies in Gujarat after 10th. Department of vacancies decided to recruit 10th passed candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak position through personal interview.
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevaks
Required Education : 10th class passed
official website of the organisation: www.indiapost.gov.in
Age Limit: 18 – 40 years for General, 43 years for OBC and 45 years for SC/ST
Read circle wise details for complete eligibility, division wise vacancies, online application procedure, Dates to Remember an more.
India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
Procedure To apply for These vacancies: Apply online through www.indiapost.gov.in or http://appost.in/gdsonline/.
Department of vacancies, MP Published Latest notice about latest Job Openings for the year 2017 2018. According to latest information total 31 new vacancies open out of which 27 vacancies for Postal and Sorting Assistant, 02 (two) each for PA, SA, Postman & MTS vacancy. Notification uploaded at official site i.e. www.indiapost.gov.in. Apply on or before 12th April 2017.
MP Post Vacancy Details
- Total Number of vacancies: 27
- PA / SA: 27
- Postman: 02
- MTS: 02
Required Education: 10th / 10+2
Age Limit: 18-27 years
- Last date to apply for These job openings to Reach Application: 12th April 2017
India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 96 Postman Vacancy in Odisha
Government of India Published Latest notice about new recruitment in Odisha Postal Department for the year 2017 2018. Authority updated official recruitment portal of concerned postal department i.e. www.odisha.postalcareers.in / www.indiapost.gov.in with new vacancy. According to vacancy circular 96 (ninety six) new vacancies open out of which 95 (ninety seven) only for Postman position and remaining 01 (one) for Mail Guard. 10th pass candidate can utilized this Orissa based central government vacancies. Apply before 17th February 2017.
Total Number of vacancies: 96
- Postman: 95
- Mail Guard: 01
Salary in Hand After Selection: Rs. 21700/- (Rupee twenty one thousand and seven hundred only)
Age Limit: 18-27 (General) | 18-30 (OBC-NCL) | 18-32 (SC/ST). Calculate it as on 17th Feb 2017.
Dates to Remember
- Last date to apply for These job openings to submit online form: 17th February 2017
India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 594 Postman / Mail Guard Vacancy in Kerala
Department of Post, Government of India Published Latest notice about Post Office Job Openings for the year 2017 2018. This time new vacancy open in Kerala Postal Circle. The recruitment board updated official website of the organisation with 594 (five hundred ninety four) new vacancy. Apply online before 14th February 2017.
Total Number of vacancies: 594
- Postman : 583 Vacancy
- Mail Guard: 11 Vacancy
Required Education: Aspirant interested in Postal Department vacancy should be a Indian Citizen and minimum 10th class pass from recognized board.
Age Limit: 18 – 27 years for open category, 18-30 years for OBC and 18-32 years for SC/ST
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of Postman/Mail Guard Application Registration: 16th January 2017
- Closing Date: 14th February 2017
India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 3281 Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
latest information: Government of India has approved recruitment project for many vacancies under CHSL (Combined Higher Secondary Level – 10+2). Total 5134 vacancies approved out of which 3281 Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant vacancies for Indian Post Office Department and remaining for Lower Division Clerk / DEO / Clerk for other departments. Aspirants who holding 12th pass certificate can apply for all vacancies online mode from 8th October 2016 to 7th November 2016.
Indian Post Office Vacancy 2017 Details
Total Number of vacancies: 3281
Post Name: PA / SA
Posting: Anywhere in India
Postal Department Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Required Education: Aspirants interested in Post Office Postal Assistant Recruitment 2016 – 2017 should have HSC / 10+2 passed certificate and recognized by school education board.
Age Limit: Lower and upper age limit is 18 – 27 years as on 1st Jan 2017. There is +3 years age relaxation for OBC and Ex-Servicemen and +5 years for Scheduled Cast & Scheduled Tribe.
Selection Process: Authority will release Admit Card / Hall ticket to conduct Written Examination and Skill Test.
Fee Charges: There is Rs. 100/- fee charges applicable for unreserved category candidates. Fee charges can be paid through online or office SBI challan mode.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for India Post PA / SA Recruitment 2017
Government of India given responsibility to Staff Selection Commission to issue advertisement, take application form and conduct examination. Therefore SSC has released this notification alongwith other vacancies. If information not available in www.indiapost.gov.in visit to www.ssc.nic.in website. Register PA/SA online form before 7th November 2016.
Process to Apply Online
- First open web browser and type SSC Online address: www.ssconline.nic.in or www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now go to “Opportunity or Examination” web page
- Navigate site for “5134 PA, SA, LDC, DEO, Clerk” Notification
- Apply for “3281 Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant” vacancies
- Aspirants can also apply for other vacancies because same eligibility required for other vacancies too.
- Fill form and submit within deadlines
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of PA /SA Online Gateway: 8th October 2016
- Closing Date: 7th November 2016
- Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I) : 7th January 2017 & 5th February 2017
Date of Tier-II (Descriptive Paper) : 9th April 2017
India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2017 – 650 Assistant Manager vacancies
Total Number of vacancies: 650
Post Name: Assistant Manager (Territory)
Posting: Anywhere in India
Recruitment website: www.indiapost.gov.in
Required Education: Aspirants who interested in India Post Recruitment 2016-17 for Asst. Manager should have Graduate degree in any discipline but should be completed from recognized university.
Age Limit: Date for calculating cut off age is 1st September 2016
- Lower age condition: 20 years
- Upper age limit: 30 years for general, 35 years for SC/ST, 33 years for OBC and 10 years for PWD.
Selection: Authority will release India Post Payment Banks (IPPB) Admit Card / Hall Ticket 2016 for Preliminary Examination, Main Examination and call letter to shortlisted candidates for personal interview.
Fee Charges: Non refundable fee charges for all category, details given below:
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs. 150/- (Rupee on hundred fifty only)
- All Others: Rs. 700/- (Rupee seven hundred only)
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for India Post (IPPB) Recruitment 2017
- First open internet browser and fill official web address: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Now you are homepage click on “Career / Opportunity” link available below
- Now select advertisement “650 Assistant Manager” post
- Click on “Apply” link
- Fill application form and upload photograph and signature
- Now submit form and take printout
Dates to Remember
- Opening date of IPPB Asst. Manager Online Gateway: 4th October 2016
- Closing Date: 25th October 2016
- Tentative date of exam: December 2016 / January 2017
India Post Office Recruitment 2016 2017
Upcoming vacancies: Recently in a press release B.V Sudhakar, Secretary, Department of vacancies Published Latest notice about around 55000 Grameen Dak Sevak vacancies for the year 2016 – 2017. Sudhakar informed that they are making a system which used to take online applications and it is in testing stage. To make transparency in selection online test will organize this year. According to reports Post Office Notification will release by authority in November 2016. We will immediately following space after official released by department.
India Post Office Recruitment 2016
Total Number of vacancies: 55000/-
Post Name: Gramin Dak Sevak( Branch Post Master & Delivery)
Posting: All Over India
Official webpage (Website): www.indiapost.gov.in
- Aspirants who decided to apply for India Post Grameen Dak Sevak 2016 should have completed 10th class with very good marks.
- Those interested in India Post Delivery Recruitment 2016 should be 8th class passed from recognized school education board.
Age Limit: this information will reveal after the release of advertisement.
Selection Process: Authority will issue Grameen Dak Sevak Admit Card 2016 or Hall Ticket for online recruitment test. The result of the same will available online at www.indiapost.gov.in website.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – Gramin Dak Sevak
Candidates can use following “Apply online” link to submit their details online. Below is the procedure to apply online.
- First use internet browser and fill official address: www.indiapost.gov.in
- Navigate site for “55000 Grameen Dak Sevak” notification
- Read Branch Post Master recruitment details carefully
- After satisfied click on “Apply Online”
- Fill details correctly and submit the form
- Take printout
Dates to Remember
- Opening Date of India Post Online Gateway for Registration: November 2016
- Exam Date: Available Soon
Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017 for Postal / Sorting Assistant
Department of vacancies, Government of India recently announced various post office vacancies in its various zones. There are huge number of aspirants who are 10th / 12th passed and regularly searching notification of new postal circle bharti 2016. Here in this web article you will find reliable details of all upcoming and latest vacancies released by Indian Postal Department. The department generally takes the offline application for all positions. Recently we have found that on many postal zones also invited online application forms. Recruitment authority regularly advertises Post Office Bharti separately for its various postal circles.
India Post Office Recruitment 2017
The recruitment happens in Postal Circles
- Postal Assistant
- Sorting Assistant
- Mail Guard
- Multi Tasking Staff
PA / SA: Candidate seeking job for Postal Assistant & Sorting Assistant post should have pass 12th / 10+2 with very good marks. Also equivalent qualification recognized by Government of India.
Other vacancies: At least 10th class passed if candidate interested in Postman, Mail Guard, MTS or other vacancies.
Age Limit: The date for calculating cut off age for Post Office vacancies
- Lower Limit: 18 years
- Upper Limit: 27 years
The upper age relaxation available only for reserved category as per Government of India rules & regulation.
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017
We have noticed that application process for Post Office Recruitment 2016 for Postman & Fireman vacancies invites offline mode. But recently online application invites for Postal Assistant (PA) & Sorting Assistant (SA) at www.indiapost.gov.in. Therefore candidate should check respective notification carefully to know step wise procedure to apply for respective post office vacancy.
Fee Charges: The fee details can be seen in official Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 notification. Reserved category candidates generally expected for fee but fee required to pay candidate belongs to unreserved or general category. Read notification through www.indiapost.gov.in.
Selection Process: The officers will issue admit card / hall ticket to selected applicant basis of merit and after verifying application form. Candidate performance in aptitude test will help officers to choose suitable candidates.
Indian Post Office Results 2016: Candidate who participated in India Post Office selection rounds, aptitude test, skill test and interview will be intrested to check their results online through www.indiapost.gov.in
This Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017 web article will update every time when any Postal Circle will issue recruitment notification, advertisement and related vacancy information. Candidate can register with www.govtjobs.net.in website to get all Post Office vacancies, Central Government vacancies and State Wise Government vacancies direct into your email ID.
Current vacancies Circle Wise
Rajasthan Post Office India Recruitment 2016 for Postman, Mail Guard MTS
Postal Circle: Rajasthan
Total vacancies: 106
Post Name: Postman & Mail Guard (75) & Multi Tasking Staff (31)
Eligibility: Matriculation or Senior Secondary Certificate
Selection: Postal department will issue Admit Card / Hall Ticket for objective type written test
Last date to apply for These job openings for Postman: 20-October 2016
Last date to apply for These job openings for MTS: 24-October-2016
Department Website: www.indiapost.gov.in
- India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancy 2017
- India Post Office Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
- India Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2017
- India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 96 Postman Vacancy in Odisha
- India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 594 Postman / Mail Guard Vacancy in Kerala
- India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – 3281 Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant
- Indian Post Office Vacancy 2017 Details
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for India Post PA / SA Recruitment 2017
- India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2017 – 650 Assistant Manager vacancies
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for India Post (IPPB) Recruitment 2017
- India Post Office Recruitment 2016 2017
- India Post Office Recruitment 2016
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for India Post Office Recruitment 2017 – Gramin Dak Sevak
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2016 – 2017 for Postal / Sorting Assistant
- India Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017
- Rajasthan Post Office India Recruitment 2016 for Postman, Mail Guard MTS
- Share It