IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment 2017
Are you looking for Probationary Officer (PO) post in Public Sector banks under Government of India? Then, here is good news for you all that the Institute of Banking Personnel Personnel Selection (IBPS) has published an advertisement notification got CWE PO/MT-VII examination 2017 for the candidates who have complete Graduation degree. Interested candidates can read through the IBPS PO CWE VII Notification 2017 that is described here and according to that, all the male and female candidates who are looking for Govt Bank recruitment 2017 can apply for IBPS PO CWE VII Recruitment 2017 through online mode to fill up 3562 recruitment for Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT) recruitment. The selected candidates will be placed in various public sector banks as PO and MT post.
IBPS IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Application Form 2017
The Institute of Banking Personnel Personnel Selection (IBPS) invites online applications from the elligible job seekers to apply through IBPS CWE VII PO / MT Application Form 2017 via official website of the organisation i.e. www.ibps.in. The starting and closing date for online registration for CWE PO/MT-VI Exam 2017 is 16th August 2017 and 5th September 2017 respectively. Good opportunity for the candidates who are looking for Govt Bank PO recruitment 2017 after graduation. Other important details are given below like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Mode of Personnel Selection, Pay Scale, Online Application Form etc.
IBPS CWE PO VII Recruitment Notification 2017
- Name of Organization:- Institute of Banking Personnel Personnel Selection (IBPS)
- Name of Examination:- IBPS CWE VII PO / MT Examination 2017
- Name of Post:- Probationary Officer/ Management Trainee (PO/MT)
- Total No. of recruitment:- 3562
- Location of the Job Location:- All India
Category wise vacancy distribution-
|Sr. No||Name of Category||Vacancy|
IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017-18
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 20 to 30 years as on 01-08-2017
Note:- The upper age relaxation for SC/ST = up to 5 years, for OBC= up to 3 years, for PWD candidates= up to 10 years.
The minimum Required Education required is Graduation Degree or its equivalent qualification from the recognized institutes.
Applicants are mandatory to deposit an application fee amount through using either service i.e. Debit card / Credit card / Net Banking/ Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets.
- For SC/ST/PWD/Ex-S candidates:- Rs.100/-
- For All Other candidates:- Rs.600/-
Mode of Personnel Selection:-
The Personnel Selection of suitable candidates will be based on their performances in the given below tests-
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
- Personal Interview (PI)
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Examination 2017
Procedure to apply online-
- Go to the official website of the organisation of Institute of Banking Personnel Personnel Selection (IBPS) i.e. www.ibps.in.
- Click on “Online Application Form” for CWE PO/MT-VII Examination 2017.
- After that, start to fill the form correctly and completely.
- Make the fee payment through online mode.
- Upload the scanned copy of passport size Photograph and Signature.
- Lastly, click on “SAVE“ button and take the print out of it.
Important Dates Of Notification:-
- Starting Date for online registration:- 16-August-2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for online registration:- 05-September-2017
- Deposit application fee from:- 16-August-2017 to 05-September-2017
- Download IBPS CWE VI Preliminary Exam Call Letter:- September 2017
- Date of IBPS CWE VI PO Preliminary Online Examination:- 07th & 08th October 2017 & 14th & 15th October 2017
- Date of IBPS CWE VI PO Online Mains Examination:- 26-November-2017
- IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Recruitment 2017
- IBPS IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Application Form 2017
- IBPS CWE PO VII Recruitment Notification 2017
- IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2017-18
- Application Fee:-
- Mode of Personnel Selection:-
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for IBPS CWE PO/MT-VII Examination 2017
- Important Dates Of Notification:-
- Important Links:-
- Share this job on: