Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC) Rolls out Latest Hssc Recruitment notification for vacancies of 4509 Shift Attendant, Upper Division Clerk, Lower Division Clerk, Assistant Law Officer, Grid Sub Station Operator, Section Officer & other vacancies in Haryana in March 2016. You can apply online on hssc official website from 05-03-2016 to 04-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M. Further details of hssc march 2016 recruitment notice are as follows.
Hssc Recruitment Notice March 2016
Total No. of vacancies: 4509
Name of the Vacancies:
1. Shift Attendant (Re-Advertised): 2426 Posts
2. Upper Divisional Clerk (Re-Advertised): 447 Posts
3. Lower Division Clerk (Re-Advertised): 964 Posts
4. Assistant Law Officer: 03 Posts
5. Grid Sub Station Operator: 418 Posts
6. Upper Divisional Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 36 Posts
7. Lower Division Clerk (Head Office/ Field): 109 Posts
8. Section Officer: 04 Posts
9. Divisional Accountant: 21 Posts
10. Accounts Clerk: 15 Posts
11. Analyst: 08 Posts
12. Assistant Fire Operator: 03 Posts
13. Assistant Store Keeper: 02 Posts
14. Foreman Grade-II (Hydel): 01 Post
15. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal)(Electrical Trade): 05 Posts
16. Foreman Grade-II (Thermal) Mechanical Trade: 04 Posts
17. Operator (Hydel) Electrical: 05 Posts
18. Operator (Hydel) Mechanical: 03 Posts
19. Store Munshi: 03 Posts
20. Technician (Thermal) Electrician: 08 Posts
21. Technician (Thermal) Fitter: 08 Posts
22. Technician (Thermal) Electronics & Communication: 04 Posts
23. Technician (Thermal) Instrumentation & Control: 03 Posts
24. Junior Scale Stenographer: 09 Posts
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on verification/ test/ interview.
Elligibility criteria and last Date
Requires Qualification: You Need To possess Matric with 02 years ITI Course in Electrician/ Electronics/ Wireman trade or Lineman & Electrification (Maintenance & Repair of Electrical and Domestic Appliances) from VEI (Vocational Educational Institute) with a minimum 60% marks for Post No. 01, Bachelor Degree in commerce with 60% marks for Post No. 02, 03 & 06 LLB(Professional) Degree from any university recognized by Govt. of Haryana for Post No. 04, Diploma in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics Engineering from any institute recognized by AICTE or by a state board of Technical Education with 55% marks for Post No. 05, Graduation with a minimum 60% marks for Post No. 07. More ssc jobs are available on ssconline portal
Please Refer to the official advertisement for more details of the vacancies.
Candidates age should be between 18 to 42 years. Relaxation of age will be applicable as per Haryana Govt Instructions.
Application Fee: Candidates should have to pay Rs. 150/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 75/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 35/- for male & Rs. 18/- for Female (of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 04, 05, 08 to 10, 12, 14 to 18 & 24 and Rs. 100/- for Gen (Male/ Female) & Rs. 50/- for Gen (Female of Haryana resident only) and Rs. 25/- for male, Rs. 13/- for Female of SC/ BC/ SBC/ EBPG candidates of Haryana State only) for Post No. 01 to 03, 06, 07, 11, 13, 19 to 23 through online. The fee should be deposited through Net banking or e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala, Punjab National Bank and IDBI Bank etc. No Fee for PH/ Ex-Serviceman of Haryana candidates.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.hssc.gov.in from 05-03-2016 to 04-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.
[button link=”http://hssc.gov.in/writereaddata/Advertisements/53_1_1_power%20advt%203-2016.compressed.pdf” style=”download”]Download official advt[/button]
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Log on through the website www.hssc.gov.in.
2. Click on “Click here for the recruitment of Advt No 3/2016″.
3. Fill all the details carefully & submit the form.
4. Now take printout of online application for future use.
Keep visiting us for latest government jobs updates in 2016
|Date of Advertisement||20-02-2016|
|Starting Date to Apply Online||05-03-2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||04-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.|
|Last Date for Payment of Fee||07-04-2016 by 11:59 P.M.|
For more details like experience, pay scale & other information click on the link given below…