Total jobs : 1271 medical officers government jobs MPPSC
Name of he posts: Medical officers
job location : Madhya pradesh
Total jobs: – 1271 (UR-552, SC-150, ST-481, OBC-88)
Salary: – Rs. 15600-39100/- with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- per month.
Application Fee: – candidates will need to pay Rs. 60/- (Rs. 30/- for SC/ ST/ OBC category candidates of Madhya Pradesh) as application fee and Rs. 40/- as Service Charge through any Kiosk.
Elligibility for these sarkari naukri
- Education required: – MBBS should be completed by the candidates from any recognized Institution or University and he or she must registered with Madhya Pradesh Medical Council.
- Age Limit: – Applicants maximum age should not be crossed than 40 years and not below than 21 years as on 01st January 2015
Mode of application : Job seekers will have to apply online through the officisl website. filling online applicatiom , applicants must take a print out copy of the system generated application form and send it at the address which is ‘To, The Secretary, Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC), Residency Area, Indore (Madhya Pradesh) – 452001′.
key Dates: –
- starting of Online Registration: – 16th June 2014
- Closing of Online Registration: – 15th July 2014
- Closing for Receipt of Hard Copy by Office: – 28th July 2014
for more sarkari naukri keep visiting govt jobs 2015
About mppsc :
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission was established in 1956 on 1st November under the section of 118(3) of the State Reorganization Act. MPPSC is an autonomous body, which basically recruit the candidates to several posts of civil services within Madhya Pradesh by holding various competitive examinations. Moreover, to select the candidates for the post of civil services, the commission has framed certain rules & regulations as well as initiated several disciplinary actions when required. To undertake the tasks by MPPSC, commission comprises a chairman and 4 other members to take care off.