Jharkhand State Forensic Laboratory Recruitment 2017
State Law Science Laboratory, Jharkhand Have Published FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017. Job seekers in Jharkhand FSL vacancies can give the walk-in interview for Assistant Director, Scientific Assistant vacancies on 11th November 2017. Interested candidates can refer the following sections for FSL Jharkhand Notification 2017. Moreover, you can also get further information @ jharkhand.gov.in. Check the below sections for Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Personnel Selection process, application fee, pay scale & other details.
FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Organization||Jharkhand State Forensic Laboratory|
|Total vacancies||Assistant Director, Scientific Assistant|
|Walk in date||11th November 2017|
|Job Category||Jharkhand Government vacancies|
|Location of the Job Location||Jharkhand|
|official website of the organisation||www.jharkhand.gov.in|
Jharkhand FSL Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Jharkhand FSL vacancies 2017
Candidates should see to it that they meet the following Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies before attending the interview.
- The candidate must be well qualified in M.Sc/ B.Sc/ B.Tech/ MCA/ BE in respective subjects from a recognized University.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Minimum age limit: 21 years
- Maximum age limit: 35 years
Refer the official notification for age relaxation details.
Personnel Selection Process:
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in
- Assistant Director: Rs. 35400/- per month
- Scientific Assistant: Rs. 47600/- per month
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for Vacancy in FSL Jharkhand Recruitment 2017
- At first, refer the notifications from the site.
- Then, check for the number of vacancies that are available.
- Now, go to the official page for the job description as well as the details about the job position.
- Then, read about the interview process and Personnel Selection criteria before attending the interview.
- Also, prepare well for the topics that might be asked in the interview.
- Then, check all your belongings along with their photocopies.
- You must also note down the interview location.
- Also, know the interview timing and be on time.
- Carry all the documents along with you at the time of interview.
State Law Science Laboratory Ranchi, Jharkhand, (Near Birsa Munda Central Jail)
Important Dates Of Notification:
- Date of Walk in Interview: 11th November at 10:00 AM
Some other important links for you to consider:
RBI Assistant 2017 Notification-Apply for 623 vacancies.
ONGC Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 5813 vacancies.
MDL Recruitment 2017 – Apply For 985 vacancies.
BHEL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 619 vacancies.
BSF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1270 vacancies.
CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 378 vacancies.
Union Bank of India Recruitment-Apply for 200 vacancies.