Interested aspirants for FDCM Careers 2018-19 Notification must meet below provided Required Education, pay scale, age limit, and other eligibility conditions
Required Education for FDCM recruitment 2018
- Applicants must have passed Graduation of Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized University or Institution
Age Limit to apply for FDCM recruitment 2018
All the Applicants should have following age limit
- Minimum Age: 21 years
- Maximum Age: 33 years
- Also, Age relaxation will be of 2 to 5 years is applicable to Reserved Category Candidates
Personnel Selection Process for FDCM recruitment 2018-19
process for Personnel Selection of the suitable candidates involves below specified tests
Pay Scale for FDCM Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules and regulation of Maharashtra Government
- Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- per month
Application Fee for FDCM Recruitment 2018:
Application Fee for the above mentioned is are as follows
- Rs.800/- for General Candidates
- Rs.400/- for SC/ST Candidates
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for FDCM recruitment 2018-19 Definitive Steps
- Firstly, go to FDCM official website of the organisation – www.fdcm.nic.in
- On the main page, Check or the desired Notification.
- Download the Official Notification and read it carefully.
- If you meet the eligibility, click on apply Online Link.
- Enter necessary details like name, DOB, age limit, and others.
- Paste recent photograph of yours and attach necessary documents.
- Then, Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, press submit button before the closing date.
Important Dates Of Notification:
|Advertisement Date||27th February 2018|
|Starting Date||27th February 2018|
|Last date to apply for These job openings to submit Application||2nd March 2018|
About Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd:
The Forest Development Board was established in 1969 by the Government of Maharashtra to convert large blocks of low-value mixed forests through large-scale teak plantations into valuable masses, as teak yields significantly higher revenues than other teak plantations. different types. In light of the experience and recommendations of the National Agriculture Commission concerning the cultivation of artificial forests, the Maharashtra Forestry Development Corporation Limited was incorporated as a public limited company under the Companies Act of 1956 on 16 February 1974 as a wholly owned subsidiary. Maharashtra.
Development of land in the state of Maharashtra, in which the Company has acquired through the acquisition, leasing or other use of forest resources by planting commercially important species such as teak, bamboo, khair, semal and other suitable species that the Company considers appropriate. planting, cultivating, cultivating, producing and cultivating plantations of all kinds or varieties of forest plants, trees and crops and natural products of all kinds and other agricultural crops and buying, selling, exporting, importing, processing, distributing or otherwise treating in all types of forest plants, forest products , Trees, plants, natural products and agricultural and multicultural crops. Conservation, conservation, protection, preservation of plants, crops, cultivated trees or of course on leased property or land of the Company. Carrying out the conservation, preservation, protection and development of the existing fauna.
FDCM Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities
Firstly, Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Limited has 39 new recruitment for 2018-19. However, available recruitment are for Assistant Manager & Forest Range Officer recruitment. Therefore, candidates who fulfill the above conditions can apply for these recruitment. In addition, applicants who meet the age limit and other criteria can apply for the FDCM Vacancy 2018. You can also get details about the start date and the Last date to apply for These job openings.
On this page, we have provided a vacancy for the recruitment in Forest Ranger Officer recruitment 2018. However, Assistant Manager & Forest Range Officer has been providing job advertisements in recent days. Therefore, all job seekers on this page can receive up-to-date job latest information in FDCM Vacancy 2018. In addition to this, you can also know for further details, Please visit about the Required Education, the salary scale, the age limit, Personnel Selection process, Online Application fee and Procedure To apply for These recruitment procedure on this page. Keep in touch, however, with our page to see for further details, Please visit about recruitment in FDCM recruitment 2018.
- Required Education for FDCM recruitment 2018
- Age Limit to apply for FDCM recruitment 2018
- Personnel Selection Process for FDCM recruitment 2018-19
- Pay Scale for FDCM Recruitment 2018:
- Application Fee for FDCM Recruitment 2018:
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for FDCM recruitment 2018-19 Definitive Steps
- Important Links:
- Important Dates Of Notification:
- About Forest Development Corporation of Maharashtra Ltd:
- FDCM Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities
- Share It