DSEK Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline 2601 Teacher & Lecturer vacancies
DSEK Recruitment 2018-19 Notification – Apply Offline for 2601 Teaching vacancies: Over 2601 new vacancies are announced Directorate of School Education for Teacher & Lecturer vacancies. The Board has recently issued employment notification for recruitment of 2601 intrested candidates to fill up these vacancies. However, the Offline application process for DSEK vacancies will start from 16th February 2018 and closes on 20th February 2018. Moreover, the Personnel Selection for DSEK Recruitment will be done based on candidate’s performance in a written test and Interview. But before that, candidates must submit attested copies of their documents to the address provided in the following sections. Additionally, have a look at DSEK official website of the organisation i.e. www.dsek.nic.in for for further details, Please visit.
DSEK Recruitment 2018 Details
|Board Name||Directorate of School Education|
|Name of the vacancies||Teacher & Lecturer vacancies|
|Number of vacancies||2601 vacancies|
|Starting Date||16th February 2018|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||20th February 2018|
|Job Category||Central Government vacancies|
|Location of the Job Location||Kashmir, India|
|official website of the organisation||www.dsek.nic.in|
DSEK vacancies 2018 Vacancy Details
|Sl. No||Name of the Post||Number of vacancies|
Location Wise Vacancy List
|Sl. No||Name of the Place||Number of vacancies|
Directorate of School Education Recruitment 2018 Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies
Aspirants applying for DSEK vacancies 2018 should make sure that they satisfy the eligibility conditions as per the rules. However, educational criteria, age limit, Personnel Selection criteria are specified below.
Required Education for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
- Teachers: Candidates who have passed BE/M.Ed from any recognized university or Institution
- Lecturer: Applicants must have passed M.Phil/Ph. D from a recognized University or Institution along with desired work experience.
Age Limit to apply for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
Personnel Selection Process for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
Personnel Selection of suitable candidates is done based on following tests.
- Written Examination
Pay Scale for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
Selected aspirants will get following salary.
- Teacher: Monthly honorarium of Rs.3000/-
- Lecturer: Monthly honorarium of Rs.7000/-
Application Fee for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
Candidates must pay a prescribed application fee
Procedure To apply for These vacancies for DSEK Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- At first, visit Directorate of School Education official website of the organisation i.e www.dsek.nic.in
- On the main page, search for the concerned notification.
- Download the advertisement and read the instructions carefully.
- Now, click on Application form.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill in application form with all necessary details.
- Paste passport sized photograph and attach necessary certificates.
- Make payment of prescribed application fee.
- Finally, post the application form to the following postal address.
Directorate of School Education, Kashmir
Important Dates Of Notification:
|Official Notification Release Date||16th February 2018|
|Starting Date to Apply||16th February 2018|
|Last date to apply for These job openings to Apply||20th February 2018|
Other Important Links to Consider:
School education is an important part of the education system, which contributes significantly to the development scenario in the state. While primary education is the foundation of secondary education, the two are a key component, with thousands and thousands of boys and girls open to different choices and career opportunities. School education is an important part of the education system, which contributes significantly to the development scenario in the state.
While primary education is the foundation of secondary education, the two are a key component, with thousands and thousands of boys and girls open to different choices and career opportunities. In recent years, school education has experienced unprecedented momentum, especially in the primary area. The SSA was, so to speak, a blessing that unleashed a series of initiatives that sought universal enrollment and retention, the reduction of social, regional and gender differences, the integration of children with special needs and the promotion of parametric quality.
DSEK Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities:
First, the Directorate of School Education has 2601 huge openings for the year 2018-19. Accordingly, vacancies are available for Teacher & Lecturer vacancies. Therefore, candidates who meet the above eligibility requirements can apply for these vacancies 2018. Candidates who meet the age limit and other criteria can also apply for the DSEK Recruitment 2018. You can also get details about the start date of the application and the Last date to apply for These job openings.
On this page we have provided postal job vacancies related to the vacancy in DSEK vacancies 2018. However, the Directorate of School Education has made employment announcements in recent days. At our website, you can easily find all the vacancies offered by DSEK Recruitment 2018 vacancies. In addition, find out about the Required Education, tariff, age limit, Personnel Selection process, application fee and the procedure on this page. Stay tuned to our page for more information about Vacancy in DSEK vacancies 2018.
- DSEK Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply Offline 2601 Teacher & Lecturer vacancies
- DSEK Recruitment 2018 Details
- DSEK vacancies 2018 Vacancy Details
- Location Wise Vacancy List
- Directorate of School Education Recruitment 2018 Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies
- Required Education for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
- Age Limit to apply for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
- Personnel Selection Process for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
- Pay Scale for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
- Application Fee for DSEK Recruitment 2018:
- Procedure To apply for These vacancies for DSEK Recruitment 2018 Definitive Types:
- About DSEK:
- DSEK Recruitment 2018 Job Opportunities:
- Share It