DMRC Exam Syllabus for Junior Engineer
The candidates who have applied for the post of Junior Engineer at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation Limited, and now are looking for DMRC syllabus for Junior Engineer & DMRC previous year question papers for Junior Engineer. The DMRC exam pattern, Required Education, Exam date and Application fee along with the syllabus is mentioned below.
Currently 114 government jobs are available at Delhi Metro Rail Corporation for Assistant Manager and Junior Engineer (Electronics & Electrical)
DMRC Required Education for Junior Engineer
The educational qualifications for the candidate should be B.E / B.Tech in Electronics and Electrical with at least 60% marks or Equivalent CGPA
Age limit: 18 years to 28 years.
The selection of the candidate is based upon the written test followed by personal interview.
The exam syllabus and exam pattern is mentioned below, so that the candidates can prepare systematically.
Difficulty Level of Questions: The question from both the parts of exam will be from Graduation level or Basic level questions. The questions might be a bit tricky somewhere. Try to attempt those questions of which you are sure about.
The difficulty level of questions will be from Moderate to Easy
Selection process for DMRC Junior Engineer
The selection process for DMRC Junior Engineer comprises of following stages
- Written test
- Personal interview
- Medical Examination
The written test will consist of 2 papers:
- Paper I
- Paper II
DMRC Junior Engineer Paper I Exam Pattern
|Subject||No of Questions||Total Marks||Time||Questions Type||Negative Marking|
|General Awareness||Each section consists of 120 questions||Each section consists of 120 marks||90 minutes||Objective type Questions||YES (negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer)|
|Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Ability|
|Problem Solving and Knowledge of the Discipline/Trade|
DMRC Junior Engineer Paper II Exam Pattern
|Questions based on||Time Provided||Total Questions / Type||Negative Marking|
|General English||45 Minutes||60 (Objective type)||YES (negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer)|
- The candidates who manage to clear the paper I will be intrested to appear in paper II
- The candidates who manage to qualify both the paper will be called for personal interview followed by Medical Examination
DMRC Syllabus for Junior Engineer Paper I
The syllabus for Paper I is same for all the candidates applying for J.E. The pattern of exam is Objective type questions. The no. of questions is 480 and the time duration is 90 minutes.
The questions will be from the categories like
- General Awareness
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Logical Ability
- Decision Making / Problem Solving and Knowledge of the Discipline/Trade.
General Awareness/ Quantitative Aptitude:
You must focus your studies more on the following topics
- Major Financial/Economic News
- Current Affairs (National and International)
- Awards and Honors
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Logical Ability
- HCF, LCM
- Books and Authors
- Who is who?
- Percentage, Time and Distance
- Abbreviations & Important Days and many more
- Science – Inventions and Discoveries
- Quantitative Aptitude
- Profit and Loss
- Ratio and Proportions
- Number System
- Unitary Method
- Simple and Compound Interest
- Data Interpretation
- Time and Work
- Menstruation (2D and 3D)
- Decimal Fractions
- Number & Alphabet Series
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Blood Relations & Decision Making etc
- Problem on Age Calculation
- Test of Direction Sense
Non – Verbal:
- Non Verbal Series
- Grouping Identical & Embedded Figure
- Mirror Images
- There will be a negative marking for every wrong answers (1/3 of the marks will be deducted)
- The written test Paper I and Paper II will be conducted on the same day at same examination centre.
- The paper will be both in Hindi/English.
DMRC Syllabus for Junior Engineer Paper II
The paper II will consist questions from general english to test the knowledge of English Language.
There will be total of 60 question and time allotted will be 45 Minutes. Remember there will be negative marking of 1/3 for every wrong answer.
You must focus your studies on following topics.
- Basics of English Language
- Sentence structure
- Synonyms & antonyms and its correct usage
- Vocabulary & Grammar
In this section basically Descriptive type questions are being asked. The candidates’ knowledge regarding the subjects asked. The command over English language is tested in this paper.
- The candidate has to undergo a medial fitness
- The vision test will be done, Distant Vision: 6/9-6/9 or 6/6-6/12 with or without glasses/contact lens. Near Vision: JI-J II with or without glasses.
- Colored vision and Binocular Vision
- Lasik surgery is not permitted
- Any sort of operation for vision correction is not permitted
- The candidate should be physically fit as well.
We have almost covered the DMRC syllabus for Junior Engineer in detail still we would recommend you to go through the official notification where the syllabus for DMRC Junior engineer is mentioned
Link : http://www.eapplicationonline.com/DMRCPERS22HR2016/Document/Advertisement.pdf
You must also refer to the previous year question papers for better understanding of the questions asked.
DMRC Junior engineer previous year question papers
DMRC Junior Engineer Previous year question paper with Answer Key : GET PDF
|DMRC Junior engineer Sample Paper ( Paper I )||PDF Download|
|DMRC Junior Engineer Electronics 2015 ( Paper 1 )||PDF Download|
|DMRC Junior Engineer Electrical 2015 ( Paper 1 )||PDF Download|
|DMRC Junior engineer Sample Paper ( Paper II )||PDF Download|
|DMRC Junior Engineer SET A 2015 ( Paper 2 )||PDF Download|
|DMRC Junior Engineer SET A 2014 ( Paper 2 )||PDF Download|
The post DMRC Syllabus for Junior Engineer & Previous year question papers appeared first on Sarkari Job | Latest Government Jobs 2016.