DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2017: The Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories has invited 375 well talented and skilled candidates to apply for DFSL Recruitment 2017. Recently Directorate of Forensic Science and Laboratory Have Published 375 Assistant, Scientific Assistant & Analyst. Interested candidates can apply DFSL Vacancy 2017 on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings 31st October 2017. To apply for Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratory recruitment, candidates need to send the duly filled in prescribe format to the specified postal address. In this article, we have mentioned all the details about the DFSL recruitment 2017 such as Required Education, Last date to apply for These job openings, links, age limit, Procedure To apply for These recruitment etc.
About DFSL: It was established in the year 1958 and its headquarter located at Santacruz, Kalina, Mumbai. Forensic science is the application of science and technology to the detection and investigation of crime. Forensic science has shaped the world of justice, signifying the examination of crime with the help of modern and advanced technology.
DFSL Vacancy 2017:
The Maharashtra government Have Published an official notification for the candidates who are looking for the government job in Maharashtra. The Directorate of Forensic Science and Laboratory has published 375 various recruitment. The intrested can apply by sending DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment application for the mentioned postal address on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings 31st October 2017. Candidates can You May Be Also Interested In official dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in for more information regarding the DFSL recruitment 2017 is given below.
DFSL Vacancy 2017 Details:
- Name of Organization: Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories
- Total Number of recruitment: 375
- Name of the recruitment: Assistant & Other
- Application Mode: Offline
- official website of the organisation: dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
- Location of the Job Location: Maharashtra
- Assistant Chemical Analyst (Group B): 111 recruitment
- Assistant Chemical Analyst (Group B for Mobile Forensic Support Unit): 54 recruitment
- Scientific Assistant (Group C): 111 recruitment
- Scientific Assistant (Computer Crime, Sound and Sound analysis – Group C): 54 recruitment
- Assistant Chemical Analyst (Group B for Mobile Forensic Support Unit): 45 recruitment
Required Education: Candidates need to have a graduate/ post graduate degree from the recognized university of education. For for further details, Please visit refer official notification.
DFSL Mumbai Recruitment 2017 Age Limit: The appliers should be in between 18 to 38 years as on the Last date to apply for These job openings to apply.
- Starting date of application form: 16th October 2017
- Last date to apply for These job openings for receipt of application form: 31st October 2017
DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2017, 375 Assistant recruitment Application Form:
Those who meet all the DFSL Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, they apply DFSL Mumbai recruitment 2017 application form on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings 31st October 2017. Candidates need to follow the below steps to fill the DFSL Assistant Recruitment 2017 Application Form:
- Candidates need to visit the official web portal @ dfsl.maharashtra.gov.in
- Then download the official notification
- Read all the instructions and follow it in filling DFSL Vacancy 2016 Application Form
- Attach all the copies of certificates and paste a recent color photograph.
- Then verify the application form to avoid all the mistakes if happened.
- Then send the application form to the specified postal address.
Directorate of Forensic Science Laboratories,
Home Department, Hans Bhugra Road,
Vidyanagari, Kalina(Near Mumbai University),
Santakruj (E), Mumbai – 400098
Click Here – Download DFSL Official Notification + Application Form
Click Here – Download Official notiifcation + Application Form for Group B & C recruitment
Application Fees: Applicants have to pay the application fee decided by DFSL organization. Check detailed notification for application charge.
DFSL Recruitment 2017 Personnel Selection Process: The candidates who have applied can get selected on the basis of written examination and personal Interview.
DFSL Clerk Job Admit Card 2017: Those candidates who are willing to write exam they need to get DFSL Vacancy 2016 Hall Ticket by postal service.
DFSL Recruitment Exam 2017 Results: The result of DFSL Vacancy 2017 will be declared soon after the examination on its official website of the organisation.
Directorate of Forensic Science and Laboratory recruitment 2017, DFSL Recruitment 2017
Directorate of Forensic science Laboratories, Maharashtra is about to hire 375 talented candidates for the various Chemical Analyst Assistant, Analyst recruitment. Interested and intrested contenders are invited to apply for DFSL Maharashtra Vacancy 2017 and they need to send DFSL Application Form to the given postal address on or before the Last date to apply for These job openings 31st October 2017. For any type of assistance regarding the DFSL Maharashtra Recruitment 2017. candidates are advised to ask their queries by commenting at the end of the post.