CPCB recruitment 2017
Central Pollution Control Board has new openings through CPCB Recruitment 2017. Interested candidates can apply offline and send their application forms on or before 17th December 2017. There are 30 CPCB Vacancy 2017 currently. Moreover, in the below sections you can know the Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, application fee, Personnel Selection process, pay scale and other details here. Hence, candidates should apply for CPCB Notification 2017 as soon as possible and grab yourself a job. However, you can also know for further details, Please visit @ cpcb.nic.in.
CPCB Recruitment 2017
|Name of the Board||Central Pollution Control Board|
|No of recruitment||30|
|Name of recruitment||Scientist, LDC, Secretary & Others|
|Category||Central Govt recruitment|
|Last date to apply for These job openings||17th December 2017|
|Location of the Job Location||Across India|
|official website of the organisation||www.cpcb.nic.in|
CPCB Vacancy 2017
|S No||Name of Post||No of Vacancy|
|2||Assistant Law Officer||01|
|3||Senior Scientific Assistant||03|
|4||Lower Division Clerk||03|
|6||Senior Law Officer||01|
|7||Senior Technical Supervisor||02|
|11||Senior Scientific Assistant||02|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for CPCB Notification 2017
- Scientist ‘B’: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering /Technology in Chemical/Environmental–(03. recruitment). Civil/Environmental (03 recruitment), IT/Computer Science (02 recruitment), Electronics &
Communication (01 post), & Electrical/Instrumentation (01 post) from a recognized University or Institution.
- Assistant Law Officer: Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University/Institution.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line, preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organization/institution of repute.
- Lower Division Clerk: Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Field Attendant: Essential Minimum 8th Standard Pass/ 10th class pass from a recognized School/Board.
- Senior Law Officer: Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university/institute.
- Senior Technical Supervisor: Possessing a Diploma in Instrumentation/Electronics/Electrical /Mechanical Engineering.
- Section Officer: holding analogous recruitment on regular basis, or having at least 8 years of regular service in recruitment in the Level-5/Level-6 in pay matrix or equivalent, and possessing a Bachelor’s degree from a recognized university/Institution.
- Private Secretary: Possessing a Bachelor’s degree.
- Assistant Director: Master’s degree from a recognized University or equivalent in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree level.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Possessing a Master Degree in Science with 2 years relevant experience in the line, preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organization/institution of repute.
- Technical Supervisor: Possessing a Diploma in Engineering in Electronics/Information Technology or Instrumentation and having experience of not less than 5 years in maintenance repairs of laboratory equipment/instruments.
Refer the official notification for further details.
- Scientist ‘B’: 35 years.
- Assistant Law Officer: 35 years.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 35 years.
- Lower Division Clerk: 18 to 25 years.
- Field Attendant: 18 to 25 years.
- Senior Law Officer: 56 years.
- Senior Technical Supervisor: 56 years.
- Section Officer: 56 years.
- Private Secretary: 56 years.
- Assistant Director (OL): 56 years.
- Senior Scientific Assistant: 56 years.
- Technical Supervisor: 56 years.
Personnel Selection Process:
- Refer the official notification.
- Scientist ‘B’: Rs. 56,100-1,77,500
- Assistant Law Officer: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
- Lower Division Clerk: Rs. 19,900-63,200
- Field Attendant: Rs. 18,000-56,900
- Senior Law Officer: Rs. 78,800-2,09,200
- Senior Technical Supervisor: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Section Officer: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Private Secretary: Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Assistant Director (OL): Rs. 44,900-1,42.400
- Senior Scientific Assistant: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
- Technical Supervisor: Rs. 35,400-1,12,400
Procedure To apply for These recruitment
- First, visit the Central Pollution Control Board website. i.e. www.cpcb.nic.in
- Click on the CPCB notification.
- Download and read it carefully.
- Find the CPCB Application Form at the end.
- Download and take a print out of it.
- Fill all the details like name, DOB, educational details etc..
- Paste a photo and enclose important documents if asked.
- Post the application form to the address given below.
The Senior Administrative Officer (Recruitment),
Central Pollution Control Board,
“Parivesh Bhawan”, East Arjun Nagar,
- Last date to apply for These job openings For Submission of Application Form: 17-12-2017
Some other links to consider:
BHEL Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 920 Apprentice recruitment.
IOCL Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 1000+ Apprentice recruitment.
RBI Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 526 Office Attendant recruitment.
Bank of Baroda Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 427 Specialist Office recruitment.
Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply for 6500+ Apprentice recruitment
Latest Government recruitment 2018-19 – Apply for 85745 recruitment