Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017 – Skilled Work Assistant & Driver recruitment
New Job alert!! Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017-18 – Apply for 33 Skilled Work Assistant & Driver recruitment. Central Water Commission advertisement notice has 33 recruitment for Skilled Work Assistant and Driver recruitment. Therefore, all the job seekers can apply for Central Water Commission Recruitment from 30th November 2017. Moreover, the Last date to apply for These job openings to submit your application forms is 29th December 2017. However, check below sections to know details about age limit, Required Education, Procedure To apply for These recruitment procedure and others. Also, check @ cwc.nic.in for more information and be a part of Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017.
Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Central Water Commission (CWC)|
|Post Name||Skilled Work Assistant and Driver recruitment|
|Starting date to apply||30-11-2017|
|Closing date to apply||29-12-2017|
|Job Category||Central Government recruitment|
|Location of the Job Location||Silchar, Assam|
|official website of the organisation||www.cwc.nic.in|
Central Water Commission recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||Category wise recruitment||No of Vacancy|
|1.||Skilled Work Assistant (SWA)||SC – 01
ST – 06
OBC – 17
UR – 08
|2.||Driver||OBC – 01||01|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017
Candidates willing to apply for Central Water Commission recruitment 2017 Notification must meet below provided eligibility conditions. In addition, Aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about Required Education, age limit, application fee, Personnel Selection process, pay scale and also Procedure To apply for These recruitment process.
Central Water Commission Recruitment Required Education:
- Skilled Work Assistant recruitment: Must have passed Matriculation or its equivalent from the recognized board.
- Driver recruitment: Passed Matriculation or ITI or its equivalent from recognized University. Also, one year of relevant practical experience.
- However, Candidates who know swimming and plying of Boat will be given more preference.
Central Water Commission Recruitment Age Limit:
All the applicants must attain below specified age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Maximum Age: 30 Years.
- Moreover, Age relaxation is applicable to reserved aspirants.
Central Water Commission Recruitment Personnel Selection Process:
Applicants are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
Central Water Commission Recruitment Pay Scale:
Selected aspirants through the interview will get the best salary from Government as per the rules.
- Skilled Work Assistant (SWA): Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1,800/-.
- Driver: Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay of Rs.1,900/-.
Central Water Commission Recruitment Application Fee:
Candidates must pay the application fee as per the norms.
- Applicants must desired amount as their application Fee.
- Applicant fee has to be paid while applying.
Please refer Official Advertisement for for further details, Please visit.
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017:
- First of all, candidates must visit Central Water commission official website of the organisation i.e. www.cwc.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on Recruitment
- Then, search for desired notification and read it carefully.
- Now, click on application form and download it.
- Take a print out of it, Fill in your details like name, DOB, age, educational details and others.
- Then, Paste your recent passport sized photograph.
- Attach attested copies of necessary documents.
- Finally, Post the duly filled application along with affixed documents to the postal address provided below.
Superintending Engineer, Central Water Commission,
Meghna Circle, Furkan Mansion, 1st Floor,
Panchayat Road, Silchar-788004
Central Water Commission Recruitment Important Links:
Central Water Commission Recruitment Important Dates Of Notification:
|Advertisement Date||29th November 2017|
|Application Starting Date||30th November 2017|
|Last date to apply for These job openings to apply||29th December 2017|
About Central Water Commission
Central Water Commission is a premier Technical Organization of India in the field of Water Resources and is presently functioning as an attached office of the Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation, Government of India. The Commission is entrusted with the general responsibilities of initiating, coordinating and furthering in consultation of the State Governments concerned, schemes for control, conservation and utilization of water resources throughout the country, for purpose of Flood Control, Irrigation, Navigation, Drinking Water Supply and Water Power Development. It also undertakes the investigations, construction and execution of any such schemes as required.
Firstly, Central Water Commission (CWC) is headed by a Chairman, with the status of Ex-Officio Secretary to the Government of India. However, The work of the Commission is divided among 3 wings namely, Designs and Research Wing (D&R), River Management Wing (RM) and Water Planning and Projects Wing (WP&P). also, Each wing is placed under the charge of a full-time Member with the status of Ex-Officio Additional Secretary to the Government of India and comprising of number of Organizations responsible for the disposal of tasks and duties falling within their assigned scope of functions.
Know more about CWC
Therefore, A separate Human Resources Management Unit headed by a Chief Engineer, deals with Human Resources Management/Development, Financial Management, Training and Administrative matters of the CWC. Also, National Water Academy located at Pune is responsible for training of Central and State in-service engineers and it functions directly under the guidance of Chairman.
First of all, CWC is mainly for Monitoring Organisation located in Bangalore, Karnataka. This Monitoring organisation is responsible for Appraisal of medium projects of Karnataka. Also, Monitoring of schemes under general monitoring, AIBP, CAD Programme and restoration of water bodies and appraisal of medium irrigation projects in Karnataka, and Goa. Supervising the works related to Environmental Management Committees of three major projects in Karnataka. Also, Vetting of proposals under Tungabhadra on reclamation of work of waterlogged areas.
Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities
First of all, CWC has 33 Openings for the year 2017-18. Moreover, The recruitment available are for skilled Work Assistant and Driver recruitment. Candidates who fulfill above mentioned eligibility conditions are intrested to apply for these recruitment. Also, candidates who satisfy all eligibility conditions can apply for CWC Recruitment 2017. However, You can also get details about application starting date and the Last date to apply for These job openings here.
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding CWC recruitment 2017. CWC is providing employment opportunities in recent days. Therefore, all job seekers can get day today’s latest information regarding Central Water Commission Vacancy 2017 on this page. However, check details regarding Required Education, age limit, Personnel Selection process, pay scale, application fee and Procedure To apply for These recruitment process on this page. Also, stay connected with our page to know for further details, Please visit about CWC Recruitment 2017.
- Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017 – Skilled Work Assistant & Driver recruitment
- Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017-18
- Central Water Commission recruitment 2017 Vacancy Details
- Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017
- Central Water Commission Recruitment Required Education:
- Central Water Commission Recruitment Age Limit:
- Central Water Commission Recruitment Personnel Selection Process:
- Central Water Commission Recruitment Pay Scale:
- Central Water Commission Recruitment Application Fee:
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for Central Water Commission Recruitment 2017:
- Central Water Commission Recruitment Important Links:
- Central Water Commission Recruitment Important Dates Of Notification:
- About Central Water Commission
- Know more about CWC
- Central Water Commission Recruitment 2018-19 Job Opportunities
- Share It