CBSE recruitment 2017
Central Board of Secondary Education has come up with recent job advertisement known as CBSE Recruitment 2017 Notification. The CBSE Board has 37 recruitment for Various recruitment like Accountant, Section Officer, Joint Secretary & others. All the interested aspirants can apply online for CBSE 2017 recruitment @ cbse.nic.in. The Last date to apply for These job openings to submit your applications for CBSE Notification 2017 is November 2017. However, details like Required Education, Personnel Selection process, age limit & others are provided in the below sections. Make use of this golden opportunity and be a part of CBSE Delhi.
CBSE Recruitment 2017-18
|Name of the Organization||Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE)|
|Post Name||Accountant, Section Officer, Joint Secretary & others|
|Closing date to apply||30 days from the Date of Advertisement.|
|Job Category||Central Government recruitment|
|Location of the Job Location||India|
|official website of the organisation||www.cbse.nic.in|
CBSE Vacancy 2017 Details
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
|5.||Assistant Secretary (Vigilance)||01|
|6.||Deputy Financial Advisor||01|
|7.||Assistant Secretary (Legal)||01|
|9.||Section Officer (Legal)||03|
|10.||Junior Accounts Officer||01|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for Central Board of Secondary Education recruitment 2017
Appearing Candidates for CBSE Recruitment 2017 should satisfy the below provided eligibility conditions,
- Aspirants must have passed Graduation/Post Graduation in relevant field with minimum marks from the recognized Institution.
- Kindly refer Official Notification
Personnel Selection Process:
- Written Examination/Interview
- Regional Director, Joint Secretary: Rs.37,400/- to 67,000/- + Grade Pay.
- Additional IAFA, Superintending Engineer, Asst Secretary, Account Officer & Others: Rs.9,300/- to Rs.34,800/- + Grade Pay.
- Accountant:Rs.5,200/- to Rs.20,200/- + Grade Pay.
- Refer Official Notification.
Procedure To apply for These recruitment:
- Applicants must first visit CBSE Website. i.e. @ www.cbse.nic.in
- On the homepage, click on Recruitment.
- Click on the desired notification and read it carefully.
- Click on Apply Online Link.
- Fill all the details like name, age limit, Required Education and others.
- Upload scanned copy of all the necessary documents.
- Submit the filled application before the Last date to apply for These job openings.
Other Links to Consider:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (abbreviated as CBSE) is a Board of Education for public and private schools, under the Union Government of India. Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has asked all schools affiliated to follow only NCERT curriculum. The first education board to be set up in India was the Uttar Pradesh Board of High School and Intermediate Education in 1921, which was under the jurisdiction of Rajputana, Central India, and Gwalior. In 1929, the government of India set up a joint Board named “Board of High School and Intermediate Education, Rajputana”. This included Ajmer, Merwara, Central India and Gwalior. Later it was confined to Ajmer, Bhopal and Vindhya Pradesh. In 1952, it became the “Central Board of Secondary Education”. CBSE affiliates all Kendriya Vidyalayas, all Jawahar Navodaya Vidyalayas, private schools and most of the schools approved by central government of India.