Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017: Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forest and Head of Forest Force, Assam has released recruitment notification to fill 710 vacant seats of Junior Assistant (Divisional Level), Junior Assistant (Directorate Level), Forest Guard, Draftsman (GIS Expert), Surveyor (GIS Analysist), Carpenter, & Electric Mistry. This is a good opportunity for those candidates who are looking for vacancies in Forest Department of Assam. intrested and interested candidates can apply in the online/ offline mode for Assam Forest Department Bharti 2017. The Last date to apply for These job openings for submitting application form is 31st January 2017.
Assam Forest Department Jr Assistant Recruitment 2017 | Assam Forest Guard vacancies 2017 | assamforest.in
Department of Environment and Forest of Assam has endeavored to manage this complicated scenario remarkably. In Wildlife, they have achieved tremendous success. The one horned Rhino which was almost extinct in India, with only a dozen left at the turn of last century, now stands restored to scientifically sustainable level.
Office of the Principal Chief Conservator of Forest and Head of Forest, Assam have released an official notification regarding recruitment on a total no. of 710 vacancies for Forest Guard, Junior Assistant, and various other vacancies. Interested and intrested candidates for Assam Forest Department Vacancy 2017 are invited to submit their application form through Online or Offline mode on or before 31st January 2017. Job seekers who have decided to apply against Assam Forest Department Recruitment must have qualified Higher Secondary/Graduate/ Post Graduate degree/HSLC/Certificate/Diploma of 6 months in Computer Application from a recognized university or institute. Applicants should have relevant working experience of some years in the required field along with good academic records.
The minimum age to apply for Assam Forest Department vacancies 2017 is 18 years and maximum age is 38 years as on 01st January 2016. Upper age relaxation will be allowed by 05 years in the case of SC/ST category contenders and by 02 years in respect of EX- serviceman. Unreserved category candidates have to pay Rs.250/- and reserved category applicants are required to pay Rs.150/- as application fee. The board will select the intrested aspirants on the basis of written test, physical fitness test, typing test and other processes as it can deem fit for the purpose. It can vary for individual vacancies. Applicants can get the application form and notification for Assam Forest Department vacancies 2017 through the official website, i.e., assamforest.in. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, salary, process for selection of the suitable candidates, Last date to apply for These job openings, application procedure and other key information required for the post below.
Assam Forest Department Forest Guard Recruitment Description
Name of Organization: Assam Forest Department
Location of the posting: Assam
Total No. of vacancies: 710 vacancies.
Name of the Post:
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level) – 84 vacancies.
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level – 67 vacancies.
- Forest Guard – 525 vacancies.
- Draftsman (GIS Expert) – 07 vacancies.
- Surveyor (GIS Analysist) – 25 vacancies.
- Carpenter – 01 Post.
- Electric Mistry – 01. Post.
Candidate minimum age should be 18 years and maximum age should be 38 years as on 01.01.2016. Age relaxation in upper age limit is applicable 05 years for SC/ ST candidate and 02 years for Ex-Serviceman.
Essential Required Education:
- Junior Assistant: Graduate and must have a diploma of 06 Months in Computer Application.
- Forest Guard: Higher Secondary passed and must pass the physical standard test.
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): Post Graduate Degree in Geo-Science/Geo-Informatics /MCA and should have 04 years working experience in GIS domain.
- Surveyor (GIS Analysts): Graduate in Science/ Geography/Remote Sensing/Computer Science / Geo-Informatics/Geology /Environmental Science and should have 2 years experience working in GIS concerned Server and Desktop.
- Carpenter & Electric Mistry: H.S.L.C pass and must be a Trade Certificate/License Holder
Selection of candidates will be based on Written Test and Physical Fitness Test.
The application fee is Rs. 250/- for General Candidates and Rs. 150/- for SC/ ST/ OBC/ MOBC candidates and NIL for BPL. The application fee is to be paid only through internet banking in the accounts of “Assam State Biodiversity Board”, Ganeshguri, Guwahati Branch, SBI S/B A/c No. 32007181470, with IFSC: SBIN0004134.
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): Rs.5200-20200/- per month.
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): Rs.5200-20200/- per month.
- Forest Guard: Rs.5200-20200/- per month.
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): Rs.5200-20200/- per month.
- Surveyor (GIS Analysts): Rs.5200-20200/- per month.
- Carpenter: Rs.5200-20200/- per month.
- Electric Mistry: Rs.4560-15000/- per month.
- Junior Assistant (Divisional Level): Rs.2200/-
- Junior Assistant (Directorate Level): Rs.2400/-
- Forest Guard: Rs.2200/-
- Draftsman (GIS Expert): Rs.2700/-
- Surveyor (GIS Analysts): Rs.2400/-
- Carpenter: Rs.2100/-
- Electric Mistry: Rs.1800/-
Procedure To apply for These vacancies:
Those candidates who are searching Forest Guard Vacancy in Assam Forest Department can apply online/offline for Assam Forest Department Recruitment 2017 from www.assamforest.in. To apply offline, candidates should send duly filled application form which can be downloaded at www.assamforest.in through registered/ speed post.
The Office, of Principal Chief Conservator of Forest and Head of Forest Force,
Assam, Aranya Bhawan, Panjabari,
Guwahati – 781 037
Dates to Remember of Application Process:
Starting Date for Submission of Applications: 20th December 2016.
Last date to apply for These job openings for Submission of Applications: 31st January 2017.
For full details of Assam Forest Department Junior Assistant Recruitment 2017 about Age, Required Education, Pay Scale, Selection process, click on below links.
Assam Forest Department 710 Forest Guard, Junior Assistant & Other vacancies
Assam Forrest Dept. has announced to fill 710 vacancies of Junior Assistant, Surveyor, Forest Guard and other vacancies. Candidates interested in Assam Forest Department vacancies 2017 can send their application form through either registered post/speed post or through online mode. Before applying for this vacancy candidates are advised to go through official notification and check detailed information on Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, candidates who meet its Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies are only advised to apply for Assam Forest Department Forest Guard vacancies 2017.
Other Useful Links