Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus 2017 Pdf
We believe that lots of applicants are applied for the Andhra Pradesh Teacher Personality Test (APTET). The AP TET Test is an examination conducted by Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board. And, several numbers of candidates are now searching for APTET Syllabus Pdf. This exam are conducted to hire intrested candidates for the job role PGT/ TGT under Andhra Pradesh Government. Therefore, AP TET 2017 Syllabus and Exam Pattern is very important to start your preparation. So, we have gathered the in-depth syllabus of the APTET along with the test pattern. In Andhra Pradesh TET Test Syllabus, you can find the topics from every section that comes for the examination. Check the syllabus and read all the topics to attend the exam in a good manner and score well. Consider both the APTET Syllabus 2017 and Exam Pattern before preparing for the written exam.
Personnel Selection Process:
The applicants have to undergo the following rounds,
APTET Syllabus 2017-18 Details – www.aptet.cgg.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board|
|Name of the recruitment||Teachers recruitment|
|Examination Name||Andhra Pradesh Teachers Eligibility Test|
|No of recruitment||Various|
|Location of the Job Location||Andra Pradesh|
|official website of the organisation||www.aptet.cgg.gov.in|
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern – Paper I
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Child Development and Pedagogy||30||30||2 Hours 30 Mins|
|2.||Language – I||30||30|
|3.||Language – II||30||30|
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Exam Pattern – Paper II
|S. No.||Name of the Subjects||No. of Questions||Total Marks||Total Duration|
|1.||Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)||30||30||2 Hours 30 Mins|
|2.||Language I (compulsory)||30||30|
|3.||Language II (compulsory)||20 + 10 = 30||20 + 10 = 30|
|4 (a).||For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science||60||60|
|4 (b).||For Social Studies/Social Science teacher: Social Science|
|4 (c).||Any other teacher: either (a) or (b)|
The APTET Test Pattern is important the candidates to understand the scheme of the question paper. Therefore, for the sake of those applicants only, we have updated the exam pattern for both the papers of the APTET Exam. The AP TET Exam Syllabus and Exam Pattern will help you to understand the weightage of each subject, the number of questions asked from each section, and other details. Hence, refer the above mentioned exam pattern and below mentioned Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Syllabus for better preparation.
Download Syllabus for Andhra Pradesh TET Exam
Applicants who want to grab the opportunity of cracking the exam of Andhra Pradesh TET Test must download the complete APTET Syllabus 2017-18. Before appearing for the exam, it is necessary for you to know the complete syllabus clearly. Therefore, before you start preparing for the exam, refer the AP Teacher Eligibility Test Syllabus once, and get an idea of the topics. It will also help you to analyze the difficulty of the papers.
APTET 2017 Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Learning and Pedagogy.
- Child Development (Primary School Child).
- The Concept of Inclusive education and understanding children with special needs.
Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Syllabus for Language I (Hindi)
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Error Detection.
- Plural Forms.
- Translation of Sentences, etc.
Previous Papers for APTET Exam
AP Teachers Eligibility Test Language II (English) Syllabus
- Error Correction (Phrase in Bold).
- Spotting Errors.
- Joining Sentences.
- Passage Completion.
- Para Completion.
- Error Correction (Underlined Part).
- Fill in the blanks.
- Sentence Completion.
- Sentence Arrangement.
- Active and Passive Voice.
- Idioms and Phrases.
- Sentence Improvement.
- Spelling Test.
Teacher Eligibility Test AP Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- Parts of Body (internal & external).
- Natural Resources.
- Basic needs.
- Clothes, Dresses & their care.
- Festivals (school, family & national).
- Group songs.
- Living and nonliving.
- Geographical features and changes.
- Disposal of solid waste.
- Transportation, communication and its development.
- Community Buildings.
- First Aid.
- Days and Nights.
- Our Surroundings.
- Food, resources, and care.
- Solar System.
- Habitats, types.
- Health, good habits & personal hygiene.
- Looking after the trees, plants & animals.
- Parts of plants.
- Disaster management.
- Local Bodies (Rural & urban).
- National property.
- Weather & climate.
APTET Exam 2017 Mathematics Syllabus
- Shapes & Spatial Understanding.
- Addition and Subtraction.
- Data Handling.
- LCM & HCF.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Syllabus for Pedagogical Issues
- Concept & Nature of Social Science/Social Studies.
- Developing Critical thinking.
- Enquiry/Empirical Evidence.
- Projects Work.
- Sources – Primary & Secondary.
- Class Room Processes, activities and discourse.
- Problems of teaching Social Science/Social Studies.
Direct Link to download the APTET Exam 2017 Syllabus Pdf
The detailed information provided here is only for reference. Therefore, candidates are requested to refer the official website of the organisation to know more regarding the AP TET Syllabus 2017.
- Andhra Pradesh TET Syllabus 2017 Pdf
- APTET Syllabus 2017-18 Details – www.aptet.cgg.gov.in
- Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Pattern – Paper I
- Andhra Pradesh Teacher Exam Pattern – Paper II
- Download Syllabus for Andhra Pradesh TET Exam
- APTET 2017 Syllabus for Child Development and Pedagogy
- Andhra Pradesh TET Exam Syllabus for Language I (Hindi)
- AP Teachers Eligibility Test Language II (English) Syllabus
- Teacher Eligibility Test AP Syllabus for Environmental Studies
- APTET Exam 2017 Mathematics Syllabus
- Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test 2017 Syllabus for Pedagogical Issues
- Direct Link to download the APTET Exam 2017 Syllabus Pdf
- Share this job on: