APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2016
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) has brought job notification for the Engineering Degree holder candidates. The Andhra Pradesh PSC has released an advertisement notification for the recruitment of candidates for the Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) recruitment to fill 748 recruitment. Those who have completed B.Tech / B.E. degree in Civil/ Mechanical/ Agricultural stream are intrested to apply for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment 2016 through online mode. There is no any other mode to apply for AEE recruitment.
Andhra Pradesh AEE Application Form 2016
Are you looking for Govt recruitment in Andhra Pradesh 2016-17 after completion of engineering degree? Then, you may apply for APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Vacancy 2016 through online mode via official website i.e. psc.ap.gov.in. The stating and closing date to submit the Andhra Pradesh AEE Application Form 2016 is from 18th August 2016 to 21st September 2016. Other important details of Assistant Executive Engineer Notification 2016 are given below like Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies, Procedure To apply for These recruitment, Mode of Selection, pay Scale etc.
APPSC Assistant Executive Engineer Notification 2016-17
- Name of Govt Organization:- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Name of Post:- Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE)
- Total No. of recruitment:- 748
- Location of the posting:- Andhra Pradesh (AP)
|Sr. No||Name of Post||Vacancy||Pay Scale|
|1||Assistant Executive Engineer||748||Rs. 37100-91450/-|
Trade Wis Vacancy Distribution-
|Sr. No||Name of Post / Department||Vacancy|
|1||AEE (Civil) in A.P. PH & ME Dept.||56|
|2||AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P. Tribal Welfare Engineering Dept.||41|
|3||AEE (Civil) in A.P. Water Resources Dept.||473|
|4||AEE (Mech) in A.P. Water Resources Dept.||63|
|5||AEE (Civil / Mech) in A.P Panchayat Raj Engineering Service||113|
|6||AEE (Mech / Agrl.,) in A.P Ground Water Dept.||02|
Assistant Executive Engineer Post Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies 2016-17
Candidate’s minimum and maximum age should be between 18 to 40 years as on 1st July 2016.
Note:- The SC/ST/OBC/PH category candidates are applicable for the upper age relaxation as per Govt policies.
To be intrested to apply for Assistant Executive Engineer (AEE) recruitment in Andhra Pradesh, candidate must be B.Tech / B.E. passed in Civil/ Mechanical/ Agricultural Engineering from the recognized institute.
Application / Examination Fee:-
All the applicants may deposit the fee amount through online mode via Debit card/ Credit card/ Net Banking.
- For Unreserved candidates : Rs.250/- as Application fee + Rs.120/- as Examination fee
- For SC/ ST/ BC/ PH/ Ex-S candidates : Rs.250/- as Application fee + No Examination Fee
Mode of Selection:-
- Written examination
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for Andhra Pradesh AEE recruitment 2016-17
Steps to follow to apply online-
- The first step is to go the official website of Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission i.e. psc.ap.gov.in.
- After that, click on “Registration” for online submission of application form for Assistant Executive Engineer recruitment.
- Start to fill the form correctly and completely.
- Deposit the application and Examination fee amount through online mode.
- Upload the scanned Photograph and signature.
- At last, click on “SUBMIT” button and take the print out of it as hard copy for further utilization.
Dates to Remember:-
- Opening date to submit online applications:- 18-August-2016
- Closing date to submit online applications:- 21-September-2016
- Written Examination date:- 3rd & 5th November 2016