AMTRON Recruitment 2017-18 – 40 System Officer & System Assistant recruitment
AMTRON Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online 40 System Officer & System Assistant recruitment: Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited announces 40 openings System Officer and System Assistant recruitment. Accordingly, the online application process for AMTRON Recruitment starts from 7th December 2017. Therefore, all the interested and intrested candidates can apply online on this page. Moreover, the Last date to apply for These job openings to submit your applications is 16th December 2017. However, visit @ www.amtron.in and be a part of AMTRON Recruitment 2017. Also, check details like age limit, Required Education, pay scale, application fee and Procedure To apply for These recruitment process on this page.
AMTRON Recruitment 2017-18 Complete Details
|Name of the Organization||Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON)|
|Post Name||System Officer and System Assistant|
|Starting date to apply||07-12-2017|
|Closing date to apply||16-12-2017|
|Job Category||Assam Government recruitment|
|Location of the Job Location||Assam|
|official website of the organisation||www.amtron.in|
|Sl.No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancy|
Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for AMTRON Recruitment 2017
Job seekers who wish to appear for AMTRON recruitment 2017 Notification must fulfill the below-provided eligibility conditions. Also, Aspirants can scroll down to get detailed information about Required Education, age limit, application fee, Personnel Selection process, pay scale and Procedure To apply for These recruitment process.
- System Officer: Passed BE/B.Tech/M.Sc/MCA with specialization in Computer Science/IT from recognized University or Institution. Also, 2 years of work experience in software development in PHP/Java.
- System Assistant: Candidates must have passed BCA or B.Sc in Physics or Mathematics. Also, must have passed Post Graduation Diploma in Computer Science/ applications. (or) Must be a diploma holder from the Polytechnic in Computer Science/Engineering. Should also have knowledge of Server Administration/LAN/DBA/Technical Troubleshooting support in Hardware.
Age Limit for 2017 AMTRON Recruitment:
All the Applicants should have following age limit.
- Minimum Age: 18 Years.
- Age relaxation is applicable to all the reserved category candidates.
Personnel Selection Process for AMTRON Recruitment:
Candidates are selected based on their performance in the following tests.
Pay Scale AMTRON 2017:
Selected aspirants will get the best salary as per the rules of Assam Government.
- System Officer: Rs.15,985/- + EPF of Rs.3,600/-.
- System Assistant: Rs.10,750/- + EPF of Rs.2,580/-.
Application Fee for AMTRON Recruitment:
- Applicants have to pay the prescribed amount as their application Fee.
Candidates have to make the payment of application fee at the time of applying.
Procedure To apply for These recruitment for AMTRON Recruitment 2017: Step-by-step guide to applying for AMTRON recruitment
- At first, visit AMTRON official website of the organisation i.e. www.amtron.in
- On the homepage, click on Career.
- The, search for the desired notification and read it carefully.
- If you are intrested, click on the apply online link.
- Fill details like name, age, DOB, educational details etc..
- Then, upload scanned copy of recent photograph and attach necessary documents.
- Pay relevant application fee.
- Finally, submit the application form before the Last date to apply for These job openings.
Important Links of 2017 Notification AMTRON Recruitment:
Official Advertisement Download
Apply Online Link Click Here
Important Dates Of Notification for AMTRON Recruitment:
Advertisement Date 4th December 2017
Starting Date of Application 7th December 2017
Last date to apply for These job openings to apply 16th December 2017
Uploading Shortlists of Candidates for Test/Viva-Voice
25th December 2017
AMTRON has always been ahead on the Technology Curve since the very inception in 1984. We take pride in being amongst the first focused software services companies in North Eastern India, also being amongst the first to launch software products way back in 1989. Besides, with over 24 years of experience in delivering solutions in Telecom and the IT-domain, AMTRON happens to be the pioneers in finding IT-enabled solutions of the future.
AMTRON has played a significant role in extending technology and services to organizations to maximize competitive advantage and grow market share. AMTRON’s solutions and services can be integrated easily with support from professional expertise in open source making any project cost-effective and viable for any enterprise. Today it is a visible and vibrant force in the electronics scenario of the north-east. AEDC Ltd. has grown quietly over the years to make itself capable of meeting the challenges of the Information Revolution. Today it has become almost indispensable for any IT activity in the region, be it for consultancy, design, standardization or taking up turnkey projects for the development of IT infrastructure in the NE Region.
Know more about AMTRON
Firstly, AMTRON offers a wide range of software services from the traditional application management through to the enablement of e-commerce. AMTRON’s commitment to partnership in delivering world-class software services ensures that its project teams remove responsibility and worry and perform as an extension of the customer’s own IT division. The unique Global/Local structure of the company ensures that every team is aware of the business and cultural differences in the customer’s location. We can guarantee quality and service.
AMTRON has played a significant role in the areas of developing and boosting up open source technologies. For last few years, at AMTRON, a hardworking and experienced team of software developers is providing solutions and developing software for various organizations of North East India using open source technologies.
AMTRON has developed technological solutions for using VoIP in organizations. One of our teams is dedicated to developing and providing solutions for VoIP technology. Already we have installed VoIP systems for some organizations in Assam.
AMTRON Recruitment 2018-19
First of all, Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited (AMTRON) has 40 job Openings for the year 2018-19. The recruitment available are for System Officer and System Assistant recruitment. Candidates who fulfill the above-mentioned eligibility conditions are intrested to apply for this year AMTRON Recruitment. Also, candidates whose meet the age limit criteria can apply for AMTRON Recruitment 2017. You can also get details about application starting date and the Last date to apply for These job openings
On this page, we have provided post wise vacancy details regarding AMTRON Recruitment 2017. Assam Electronics Development Corporation Limited is providing employment notifications in recent days. Therefore, all the job seekers can get day today’s latest information regarding AMTRON Recruitment 2017 on this page. Also, check details regarding Required Education, age limit, Personnel Selection process, pay scale, application fee and Procedure To apply for These recruitment process on this page. However, stay connected with our page to know for further details, Please visit about AMTRON Recruitment 2017.
- AMTRON Recruitment 2017-18 – 40 System Officer & System Assistant recruitment
- AMTRON Recruitment 2017-18 Complete Details
- Vacancy Details:
- Required elligibility for above mentioned vacancies for AMTRON Recruitment 2017
- Required Education:
- Age Limit for 2017 AMTRON Recruitment:
- Personnel Selection Process for AMTRON Recruitment:
- Pay Scale AMTRON 2017:
- Application Fee for AMTRON Recruitment:
- Procedure To apply for These recruitment for AMTRON Recruitment 2017: Step-by-step guide to applying for AMTRON recruitment
- Important Links of 2017 Notification AMTRON Recruitment:
- Important Dates Of Notification for AMTRON Recruitment:
- About AMTRON
- Know more about AMTRON
- AMTRON Recruitment 2018-19
- Share this job on: